Final preparation for war

-Frisk's POV-

Once the meeting had been adjourned I had to quickly continue my work in preparation for this final battle, although with so many of the guard being tasked with contacting their own leaders I couldn't spare the manpower to assist me. However that is when I recalled that there was another massive fighting force awaiting command, nearly half a million soldiers still ready to move onto the next fight. I remembered that in the time we were in the void Jason frequently returned to them providing resources they needed and any updates for events happening outside. They remained at sea on the world that they'd invaded to remain a secret weapon in our arsenal. No doubt by now only their highest command had even heard of the news of Jason's loss. This was a force that served directly under him, so there was no telling whether or not they'd even listen to me.

Thankfully their second in command was still with us, Helix would hopefully still have the authority to command the force for a task of this high importance. Once the captains and other officers had left the room and it was Chara, Helix, Una, and myself I looked to Helix to give her her assignment, which while felt odd for me to do felt like it was appropriate. "Helix, I need you to get in touch with the rapture guard for me. They don't know me but they listen to you. Do not immediately tell them the news, I need you to organize them on several retrieval missions through multiple universes. I need the bodies of Bray Adams, the revenant's sister, Undyne and Mettaton of the founder's posse, and a piece of the body of the second god Jason killed. Chara and I will retrieve your body and Jason's as well. Keep the bodies in the world they were killed in under heavy protection. Send entire divisions for each if you have to, it is imperative that we have them all in tact. Take Una with you, she should be able to help locate and reform each of them. Assuming you have nothing more important to be doing Una?" I said giving her a glance and she shook her head, however offered up a piece of information I had not formerly had.

"If you are to take this seriously there is two more I recommend for your roster. Neither are people who will be easily tamed, but they will certainly fight for you. When Jason and I fought a piece of him destroyed itself attempting to kill me, it failed in the end but there's no denying the strength they had. They died a separate entity with their own soul, so there's no reason they could not be made a puppet. Though they killed themselves in a way that makes it hard to recover anything left over I believe I could find a cell to replicate the organs based off of to build a brain and heart. If him and his darkness can live as separate entities then there's no reason light could not as well. The other is myself, I am a recreation of my former self after all, and my true body is still preserved perfectly in my home. There may be some resistance but given your relationship to Jason, you may have some luck getting my fragmented soul to comply. Given the fact that I died after having most of my power drained I may not be as powerful as I could have been, however my skill will still be there to a lesser extent granted you give enough power to make those abilities possible. I could secure both of them if you think they'll help." I nodded as she said this, understanding her point and agreeing that it'd be a great asset.

Looking back over to helix I gave permission for the separate mission. "Do so, but make sure you can help Helix as well. Helix, I trust that I can put this mission on you and that you don't have any more pressing issues that have to be dealt with?"

She hesitated momentarily before asking this next question, as if concerned for what answer I'd give. "Using such a large amount of people for getting each of these... items, what are the rules of engagement for this mission?"

"Try to be peaceful, but if anyone intentionally interferes, you have the entire MU and rapture guard to remove the obstacle. If the mission fails then the political ramifications won't matter anyway. As I said, it's important to keep the body where the person's life ended. Once you have the person in question you will form a defensive formation around them to make sure the body is neither taken nor destroyed. Whatever turmoil that comes of the operation can be dealt with later. It's not a factor. Basically, do whatever you have to." She gave a nod, before glancing over to Una and disappearing from the room.