Your own protection

-Una's POV-

Since having been defeated by Jason and having my soul absorbed I'd become a near integral part of both his day to day as well as combat strategy. Doing everything from being a second set of eyes to observe a battle field from another angle, to doing menial tasks like healing scratches and cuts that'd been received from the team, acting as a medic for them. I never once argued though, he had had been my opponent, not my enemy. In the time that we fought and time since then he has earned much of my respect, and in turn my service when needed. The only time I disobeyed what he had told me to do was with the bomb and defending Chara, Frisk and Helix who were holding the blast together. I felt no hard feelings for that though as I understood the pain he was feeling, and the reasons he'd want vengeance against those that wronged him.

So even when he made what I believed to be irresponsible decisions I would still stand by him in those decisions. As he made his flight away I materialized within the room, watching as Chara and Frisked rushed to the window, before attempting to teleport after him, but before they could I cut off their ability. Like a block preventing their souls from leaving this room without my permission, with the exception of the teleporters which I had no control over whatsoever. Gaster who was still in the room watched out the window in awe, not having even noticed me yet as the other two tried to figure out how to get to their friend. "How did he..."  His watching was broken as Chara noticed me standing in front of the exit.

She seemed to immediately be angered at my presence, already knowing that it was me preventing from leaving. "You. You're doing this aren't you? Why won't you let us go after him?" I knew they still didn't trust me, despite giving me millions of levels worth of power in the one instance. It was out of necessity more than trust. They, especially Chara just didn't like me, I could not blame them though. If there was a mysteriously quiet girl who lived inside of my husband and knows everything about him I wouldn't like them either. What I had to do now certainly would not help that fact.

I had my blade but I did not draw, the mission priority being keeping them safe, not keeping them in the room. "I was entrusted to watching after the two of you, making sure you wouldn't go after him until you have backup. He asked that you contact Helix and have her organize any soldiers who are accustomed to this form of combat, once you have them then we go fight together." I said very calmly looking down at the two of them, even if I could manipulate their emotions to be more favorable I'm confident that Jason wouldn't have liked that so I resisted the urge to do so.

Frisk spoke up to me trying and failing to be intimidating, and trying to flex her rank a little. Seemingly forgetting that I do not work for the guard, and that I work solely for him. "Chara make the call, then you Una. You let us go after him, and that is an order." I stood firmly blocking the door like a stone wall.

I didn't raise my voice though, though that seemed to make them more angry at the monotonousness of my words. "You are not my superior Ms. Dreemurr, nor do I have good enough reason to listen to you above his orders. So I will fulfil those orders no matter what, even if it means fighting the both of you. He'd prefer his friends mildly injured than dead fighting his fight."

Chara yelled back at me after I'd said this. "This isn't even his fight, this isn't our world. If we're going to change the course of the world we should at least do it together. Not just one person fighting alone." 

Once this was said Frisk frowned slightly before mouthing the words 'I'm sorry.' before taking the short sword Jason had made her and rushed me with it in her right hand.