New Power Dynamic

It'd been several hours after giving the three the ultimatum, on my own I returned to my home world. Leaving the world I now had control over in the hands of my friends while I returned to give news of my successful mission. There was one thing on my mind as I reentered my home world, and that was the fact that I was more powerful than my own god now, would it be in my best interests to just give all that up?

As soon as I was back in my world I was pulled from the earth back to the heavens, being immediately face to face with Asgore. I found myself in a room with Bray, Darkness, and Asgore together. As I appeared Dark and Bray stood between my and Asgore, kneeling down between the two of us, following the signal I did as well, getting down onto one knee in front of him. "Dark and Bray have told me the news, Congratulations on a successful mission General. I'm sure it was difficult but you've done a very good thing today. We lost a good man, but at the price of this victory no price was too high. That kind of power is not something that can be allowed to be wielded irresponsibly." I stood back up as he allowed me a chance to speak.

"I could not agree more, this power is something that can't be taken lightly. Many bad things can happen if it were not used correctly. I've definitely seen the difficulty in controlling this much power." He laughed a little as I said this, standing up from his throne, picking up a small object from beside him.

"Yes, it is often hard to even think with all that is constantly in my head. People think it would just be wonderful to be a god, but they don't know the cost of power. Tell me, how was this other god? I have never been able to actually meet one."

"She was rather pleasant actually, very respectful. Even when she thought she had me beat she continued being nice, tried to prevent me from feeling the pain. Didn't even get upset when I had landed the finishing blow with her own weapon." 

"I'm glad there was some humanity even in the gods, hard to think the one that's been described to me was responsible for so much death." He held up the object, looking like a small pin. "This is your seal, it's only able to be removed by myself. Or another god which would be highly unlikely if they knew what it did. It goes into your skin directly and will stay there." He handed it to Bray who began moving towards me with it.

"She only did what she believed was right for her people. I would not think that's any different than what I have tried to do in my life." I watched bray approaching out of the corner of my eye. 

"Although that may be, what she was doing would have resulted in the deaths of everyone here. It's unfortunate but a necessary evil." 

I nodded still watching him approaching, the staring seeming to make him nervous as he slowed slightly in his approach. "Yeah, a necessary evil... I made a promise to her, that I'd protect the world she'd created at all costs. There are many necessary evils but breaking a promise like that is not one I'm willing to commit."

"What are you saying Jason?" He said refocusing on me, already foreseeing where this was going.

Bray apparently saw the same so he tried to rush at me with the pin, but when he was just a few feet away Una rejoined me having the tip of her sword against Bray's neck. Having someone on call at all times connected by soul was very good protection. "I'm saying I can not and will not take the seal. For the sake of everyone I won't." 

Dark saw this and went to draw his sword but as he put his hand on it's handle I froze him in place leaving me and asgore the only ones able and willing to move from where they were. "Are you betraying me Jason? Do you not trust me?" He said taking a step forward towards me, despite the ground shaking it was no longer intimidating to me. As a simple look at our power levels told me that thanks to Una's conquering of hundreds of worlds I was several times more powerful than him.