God Killer

-Jason's POV-

All at once I could feel myself filled with the energy of what felt like trillions of souls at once, acting as one body conformed neatly within one golden soul. The power felt immense but I couldn't let it take control of me, I had to keep it bound tightly so I wouldn't create catastrophic amounts of damage. Reacting quick I raised my bow, notching an arrow, and firing in a fraction of a second. Once it released my opponent disappeared, leaving a path of destruction where the arrow was fired.

I saw them out of the corner of my eye, as soon as I locked onto my target I took a step back narrowly avoiding a kick to the head. Retaliating by swinging the bow towards them which they easily avoided, officially kicking off this fight. Wanting to start with hand to hand I drew my blade beginning to preform the sword techniques I'd been taught in the past months. My enemy seemed to stay on the defensive for now only occasionally attempting a counter which I was ready to avoid and continue pushing onwards. I made a swipe with my blade across her torso, as it was blocked I pushed into a hard kick to her abdomen, followed by a tertiary strike aiming right for her throat with the blade. As it was an inch from making contact I was launched away just as I had been when fighting asgore, but this time I was prepared for such an attack. In the air behind me I formed a large rock platform, stopping me dead in my path.

Using the platform as a spring board I immediately began flying back towards the opponent weapon still tight in hand. it was less than a second before I'd flew back the several miles I'd been hit and landed with a hard strike towards them which they narrowly avoided, leaving a massive line of craters from the one slash beneath where I landed. As soon as I touched the ground it was back to battle mode as the two of our blades clashed against each other. It was perfect as my preplanning came to fruition just in time. I jumped out of the way as the arrow I'd fired some time ago came back around colliding into the back of my target sending them shooting away from where I was at incredible speed. The only reason the world didn't end up like I did when one hit Asgore is because I'd learned to better control the strength of the arrows.

I only had a second of relief before she was back, finally going on the offensive. I had to lunge out of the way to avoid a spear fired at me landing and creating an explosion like an atomic bomb had gone off mere feet from me. I could feel every degree of the heat but with how powerful I was now it was like a sprits of warm water hitting my skin. This was soon followed by a massive rock mass like Asgore had attempted to crush me with, following what I'd done the first time. Before it even hit my hand it began constricting down to the size of a highly volatile stone. The incredible density of the object meant it was constantly trying to collapse in on itself before creating a large explosion, I kept it tightly wrapped in golden strings until I wanted to use it.

Soon she was back slashing her sword towards me which was met by my own, but this time when I tried to block her attack it was like I was hit by a freight train. I was immediately launched through the ground. I had no time to recover before I felt myself being raised back from the ground by her, I had to teleport out of the grab appearing behind her and swinging. I hit with a full power swing which would slice anyone in half cleanly she was left with no more than a small scratch on her back. 'Quick! forcefield!' Listening to light I created a barrier around myself

The barrier being made just in time for an attack to come down on top of me, a red magic attack coming down right on top of my head. The attack hitting with such force it hit the dome and myself deep into the ground hundreds of miles until the ground began turning red from molten metal. When it hit it stayed, continuing to press down very hard. There was soon three more coming from two sides and below me attempting to crush me. One touch to one of these red attacks and it'd be over for me. I didn't know what to do here as as soon as I teleported they'd be there as well but being here was starting to drain my energy. That was when I got a sudden secondary boost of energy from darkness. Him speaking up. 'Expand the barrier, break them away. Use all the energy you can. We'll help you.' Suddenly my power was cut into a third which at first weakened the barrier but looking behind me light and darkness appeared holding up and reinforcing the barrier.