Good, Bad (Torture warning)

-Elliot POV-

It had finally been time for the reconnaissance mission, they had sent me through a few worlds just to prepare me for how it'd feel. Now that it was time for the real deal, I felt ready enough that I could go in and execute the mission successfully. I appeared inside of a dark room, immediately I began looking around to collect where I was. It was a bedroom, and out the windows it was nearly pitch black outside. Perfect, he should be alone, quick and easy. 

I kneeled down out of view of the door as I pulled up my mask and waited. Since I didn't see him in his bed it had to be assumed he'd be coming there soon enough. I pulled the phone from my pocket and began messaging the General, confirming that I was inside, the time, and the circumstance I was in. Shortly after sending I was told that as I assumed my best bet would be to stay put and let me come to me.

I had been sitting for nearly twenty minutes before I heard anything, footsteps that lead to another room before the sound of a door closing. I held to where I was expecting an easier mission by just staying where I was now. Sure enough just a few minutes later I heard the door open again and him continue to where I was. As I heard the door open I saw the light fill with light before being shut out again shortly after. I watched in the dark as he walked inside, going towards a dresser that was at the other side of the room. 

I stood up and got right behind him, drawing my weapon and pressing it against that back of his head. This immediately causing him to freeze, as I spoke. "Put you hands up and don't do anything stupid. I'm not here to hurt anyone but I will if I have to." He complied, putting his hands up.

"I don't know who you are, but I promise you definitely don't know who you're dealing with." I began searching him while lowering the gun to his back, making sure he didn't have any weapons.

"I promise I very much do know who you are." As soon as I felt for his waist line he tried to turn and grab my gun, but I was fast to pull it away. He had still hit hard enough to knock it from my hands though. He was quick to try and draw but predictably I was just as fast, grabbing it to keep it pointing away from me before kicking him in the groin. 

As he leaned down from the kick I followed it up with a knee to the face, quickly pulling the gun away. Unfortunately I had to take him alive or else I would have taken the opportunity to end the fight right there. It was clear that he was a bit older than me by how much slower he was moving than me. While he was still trying to recover I kicked out the back of his knee before delivering another hard punch to his head, knocking him to the ground where I quickly got on top of him. I put my knee into his back before grabbing his hands, quickly putting them in cuffs and tossing the teleport to the ground. 

We appeared in a room where everything was white. The walls, lights, floor, ceiling, even the outfits and guns the guards had were white. Quickly he was grabbed by two guards and placed into a chair in the center of the room, handcuffed to the railings being so tight that he couldn't make a fist. Once he was secured we heard the door opening, and in walked Frisk. "Thank you, I should be able to take it from here. Chief, Good work, but you better be getting back. Make sure nobody expects anything." I nodded and tossed the teleport back going back to replace the man just taken from his world.

                                                                          -Frisk POV-

I sat down facing the man, looking over the injuries he'd sustained, making sure nothing was of immediate concern. After a few checks it seemed he was fine enough, he'd been in complete silence the whole time, not even opening his eyes though clearly awake. I decided we'd take a good cop bad cop approach, Elliot already having done enough damage as a little hello. "Sorry about the rude introduction, never can be too careful. Hopefully my Chief didn't rough you up too much. Though if I may skip all the formalities and get right to reason that you were brought here. Though by your stubbornness to even look at me I can tell you already know that we need information. Now I'm not mean, at least I don't think I am so you'll be fed regularly, be given time to rest, and time to move around. Though with cooperation you'll be given some more privileges, I know you're trained to never talk so I won't have you punished for keeping quiet. Just rewarded for cooperation." He still didn't say anything so I continued speaking. "Though disrespect will have consequences, Following orders is excusable. Not being respectful is not."