Synchronous Attack

-Jason POV-

We waited, watching at a distance as the fight went on until our moment. While Chara's fighting abilities were nothing to scoff at there was no legitimate way for him to win this fight by himself. We kneeled on the ground about a hundred yards away with one hand on our swords ready to draw at a moment's notice. We watched as monster kid began powering up to his final form before intervening.

In an instant we appeared in front of him and swung our blade down as it fired, the force from the two of us swinging our blades in sync being enough to split the incoming attacks, protecting Chara quite easily using the massive air pressure of the slash alone.. Once the attack stopped we both reseated our weapons in their sheathes though kept a hand on them. We could see the surprise on the monster's face as soon as the smoke cleared and he found three humans in front of him entirely unharmed. Two Identical figures standing protectively in front of Chara.

"How did you- Who are you? " As the monster spoke we did not respond, we would not speak, allowing Chara to do all the convincing. We were not here to change what path they were on we simply were here to keep Chara safe. 

"They are my friends!" Chara yelled up to the large godlike being in front of us. Despite it being much larger than us we were far from intimidated. We could fight this level opponent with our eyes closed and hands tied behind our backs.

"How fascinating... Some very powerful friends... They'll do nicely added to the collection." I looked over to Interitus and he gave me a nod. 

We both ran towards monster kid with such incredible speed it looked like we'd teleported until we were visible again right in front of him, together we both jumped into the air delivering a hard kick into the the monster's chest sending them flying backwards. While Chara saved his friends we'd make sure Monster kid didn't even get the chance to send an attack anywhere near him.

We didn't have to worry about Chara being heard, in this deathly abyss you could hear a pin drop. As the monster went into the other direction Interitus appeared behind him, grabbing him by the collar and slamming him into the ground. My partner still flying back a few more feet before landing on the ground giving me time to get the same distance away. We'd reach the enemy at the same time but we knew we were not attacking like this.

As we ran towards them Monster kid placed shields up on both sides of himself towards us, but as we were prepared we teleported to the opposite side. I went high as Enteritis went low, hitting the monster in opposite directions at different heights causing them to flip and slam into the ground on their back. 

We stopped moving about a hundred yards from each other as I turned on a dime, putting my hands to the ground as four columns of water came up and began filling a circular area around monster kid.  As soon as the water had reached a height larger than the monster Interitus touched his hand to the water causing it to be full of electricity shocking him at unsurvivable levels for most living creatures.

Acting on what looked like instinct but was really technological advantage I drew one of the throwing knives and used wind energy to split a star piece which was heading right towards me. Using opposing air force to grind the blade into an infinitesimally small and fine edge able to cut through anything. 

I held a hand out towards Monster kid and he began quickly flying towards my hand until out of the water which was rapidly draining from the cavern. I stopped pulling him towards me as I flicked my hand upward slamming him hard into the roof of the cavern just as Interitus used earth style to mold the cavern to make the walls hit him instead of him just hitting the walls.