The Waking Nightmare (Torture warning)

As soon as we got our bearings I began leading the group who was starting to be noticed by the soldiers on the base, but we were quicker to fire on them as we moved towards the sounds of Sans' destruction. I had given all the Raguel's their weapons back so they'd be back on a level playing field against modern soldiers, despite my main focus being on sans I continued shooting as I ran. I didn't want to give away my presence just yet as for now I looked like any other human but using magic would for sure make that clear.

This anonymity staying until I found Sans fighting the droves of soldiers who were attacking, him hiding behind a concrete barrier. He hadn't seen us but I saw him, but I also saw what they were sending after him. I saw four more HMMWVs full of troops approaching him, before they saw me I teleported in front of the concrete barrier Sans had been behind. The immediate machinegun fire on me was like rain drops hitting me but I knew even the shrapnel from just one could kill sans. I stuck my hands out towards the three vehicles before clapping them together. There was shaking in the ground for a second before three massive spouts of waters formed up firing towards the three creating a flood to wash them away with ease turning the entire compound silent with the exception of the still blaring alarms, though in an act of pure annoyance towards them they were all gone too.

From behind me I heard the voice of Sans as the other Raguel's caught up to us. "Your timing is impeccable, whoever you are we have to-" I looked back to him and he went quiet for just a second before pointing towards a building. "No time for this, we need to get Papyrus they have him. For some reason I can't get to him so we have to go on foot." Now I definitely could go in even if he couldn't this was a rescue mission and he despite still fighting was someone who needed being rescued.

Frisk caught up with us carrying her old rifle as she gave Sans a pat on the head while she passed by with the rest of us, him quick to catch up. We all began moving across the big open space, I made sure we were protected from all attacks with a large barrier on us. It prevented us from attacking but now we were untouchable. Staying on the pavement I stayed in the lead until we reached the building where we split up into two sides, them going to attack the other side as we came in the main entrance.

"Sans stay in the middle, you're the most vulnerable." Even with Frisk's pleading he still did his best to say by me. As soon as we reached the door I did not hesitate to blow it off of it's hinges running inside with Zak and Helix quickly shooting our way through everyone in the room, us taking the left while the other eight went to the right. Attacking from every angle made an impossible defense against us.

It didn't take long for us to make our way down the hallway and make a right following the signs towards the central holding chamber. As we went down this hallway we saw seven of the others that'd gone to the back of the building. The Hangar sized building having a long hallway circling the main room which was accessible at either side. We met at the entrance to the main room and began pushing in, but to our surprise it was completely empty. The only thing in the massive room was a large steel and concrete box with windows on all sides. In the windows we could see two people, Papyrus and a person in a military uniform with a black beret. Papyrus was strapped against the kind of chair you'd see in any typical torture chamber, but what he was strapped down with was a material that I wouldn't have been able to recognize if it wasn't for... well for obvious reasons.

"All this work to come watch your friend die, it really is quite pitiful Jason. Impenetrable by anything you can throw at it, sure I will never get out but the knowledge it made you suffer is honestly enough for me because well.. You walked right into your living nightmare." I continued walking closer towards him as he monologued and did the thing he clearly wasn't expecting. Instead of trying to break down the 'impenetrable ' room I just kept walking, right through the wall. Seeing that it wasn't slowing me he raised the gun and pulled the trigger with it aimed at papyrus but when the hammer dropped there was no more than a click. In a final act of desperation he came for me as I emerged from the wall but as he threw a punch I was able to easily catch it, twisting his arm which brought him down to his knees. Just as I was going to end him though I heard Papyrus.