The one who rings the bell

-Jason POV-

"Remember once we're in there you watch my back and make sure nobody can get behind me, and once the fighting starts stay out of the way. I don't want anyone getting hurt in the crossfire, I'm probably going to have a hard enough time keeping up with the casualties as is. Once he's dead we go in to rescue the family and get them to safety... then we come back with everyone in our entire combined forces and we fry every last person who's stood against us today. We clear?" There was no arguments from the nearly one hundred fifty soldiers before me. To this day it was hard to imagine what life was like before this, back when what I was doing tomorrow could include not even getting out of bed. Now I can't go a day without a fight, and can't go to sleep without a nightmare. God I'm so tired.

I double checked all of my gear was in it's correct place, my revolver and secured beneath my cloak. I grabbed my mask and put it on once more looking around for a few seconds at my team before giving another order. "Line up with someone from the living world, they'll take you home then I'll take you with me once you're there." I flashed my eyes brighter than ever before before me and Una were transported back to my home world, closing one eye I searched the entire world for when everyone else got here. I could feel Asgore trying to pull at my soul but this time I was stronger than him so he was unable to control me.

Before any others reached this world I heard a sound like a lightening strike and suddenly there were nearly a hundred souls surrounding me on all sides, opening my eyes I was able to see the quickly approaching Gilayna soldiers having no idea what they were up against. It was only once they were in plain view that I grabbed Una by the collar and pulled her in, raising my hand and creating another push sending most of the hundred many yards into the distance killing most on impact, either colliding with a rock or a tree and killing them from the force. This first attack being in all honesty a rather pathetic attempt at putting a scratch on me, being all dead before they were within range of their vision and not one shot being fired.

I let go of Una not wanting to get her caught by the attack as I began transporting my team from all around the world right to me. Quickly collecting all of them before finally all going into the afterlife as one unit, as soon as we landed we stood in front of Asgore who sat in a dark room at his throne looking down at all of us surrounded by the other head archangels as well as Dark. "And here they are, the traitors of our world. Too driven by their own hunger for power to respect their superiors. You kno-" I stopped him from talking by interrupting in a voice much louder than even his.

"Asgore, I have had enough of this, your making of me to be the villain, and your lying to those who trust you more than anyone. Is that what you told them? I was hungry for power? Is that it? Probably are too scared to tell them the truth in fear they'll see you for who you really are. A scared little man who's ego is only rivaled by your incompetence. Sending someone who's barely even biologically an adult yet to do a job you were too afraid to do yourself." Haniel who I'd only met once to this point tried to speak up but I just talked over her pleading to end this without unnecessary fighting but by now the hate in my heart wasn't going to let that happen. "And after I do all your dirty work you want to take the power away from me because despite all you said about trust you didn't trust your right hand to be able to hold you accountable for your actions. Now does that sound like a just and fair god?" Asgore went to speak but faster then any mortal could see I was right in front of asgore, and punched him right through the back of the throne sending him far away. "I was not talking to you. Angels, think for yourself. Wise up now or die stupid, I know you spent your entire lives serving this monster but now is your chance to realize who he truly is. Don't be like Bray, don't be this monster's slave." I heard people coming in behind me as I stared down the angels. "And you Darkness, are you willing to betray me over someone who's never been better than me at my worst?"