I've been waiting for this moment

Warnings: none
"Have you heard? Maximoff girl is gay" a girl tells her friend walking down the hallway of damacia academy for girls. The rumors had been spreading for two days now. Wanda Maximoff heard students wisper about her and saw them looking at her the entire day, and this rumor was one to much for the girl to ignore. With tears streaming down her face she ran to the restroom. When she opened the door she ran into someone. The still crying girl looked up to see- O god. It's the 12th year redhead Maximoff had been crushing on forever! "I- I'm sorry I uhm-" "whats wrong?" Maximoff got interrupted. "It's uhm- it's nothing I-" "It doesn't look like nothing. Your in my mathsclass right?" Natasha Romanoff asked. The younger girl nodded, looking down to hide the tears. "C'mon, we are gonna talk about it, Mrs Miller is sick anyway." The redhead stated, grabbing the other girls hand, and dragging her into one of the cubicles.

"So, tell me."
This is when the crying girl panicked. How is she gonna tell the beautifull Natasha? How will she react? Will she think it's weird?
Natasha seemed to notice. "Do you uhm.. like need a hug?"
Nat didn't have to ask Wanda twice. The younger girl practically flew towards Natasha and burried her head into the older girls red sweater, choking on her tears. Romanoff hesitated a little at first, but wrapped her arms around the younger girl.

A little later the young girl calmed down and pulled back from the hug. "I'm sorry.." she mumbled.
"That's okay, are you feeling a little better?" Natasha asked with a worried face.
"Yes, thank you. Is it okay if i tell you now?"
Romanoff nodded and the girl started wispering something in the older girls ear. When she is done tears are running down her face again. "Do you think I'm weird?"
This question shocked the redhead. "Ofcourse I don't why would I?"
Wanda looked down again but Natasha lifts the younger girl's chin, forcing her to look in the older one's eyes.
"I've actually been waiting for this moment."
"Natasha What do you-"
A passionate kiss interrupted the question.