Escaped (pt. 1)

"Pietro? Where are we gonna go now?"
The 16 years old Pietro and Wanda Maximoff just escaped from HYDRA. A lot of fighting happened, and especially Wanda didn't make it out unharmed. She got shot in her shoulder and had a deep cut on her forehead. The blood loss made her tired and dizzy, and she just wanted to sit down and close her eyes for a little.. But her brother had different plans. He had been running with Wanda in his arms for the past five minutes, and Wanda was getting curious.
"Do you remember Natasha?" Pietro asked.
"Nat?"
"Yeah, she's an avenger right? We are going to the avengers compound, actually we arrived, look" Pietro says as they arrive at a building.
A big building was showing now, but Wanda didn't really see anything. Her vision was blurry, and she felt herself almost slipping.
"Hold on don't close your eyes" Pietro spoke. "Hello? Natasha?" Pietro started shouting to the camera.

All of a sudden, the door flew open and there she was. Natasha Romanoff.
"Pietro? Wanda? Omg Pietro what happened with your sister"
"No time to explain, she lost a lot of blood."
"Wanda? I'm gonna take you to Bruce okay sweetheart?"
"Mhm" was the only thing that came out of Wanda's mouth.
Natasha took Wanda from her brother and started sprinting to Bruce's lab. When she arrived she putted Wanda on the hospital bed.
"Who is she and what the hell-"
"Wanda Maximoff, 16 years old, just escaped from Hydra. Shot, the bullet is still in her left shoulder." Natasha awnsers befor Bruce can finish his question. "Wanda stay with me sweetheart"
"Nat I'm scared" Wanda managed to bring out.
"Shh your gonna be okay, it's all gonna be okay."
Bruce injects Wanda who freaks out because of her experience in HYDRA.
Natasha notices Wanda totally freaking out and takes the sokovian in her arms.
"Shh it's alright hun close your eyes and listen to my heartbeat okay"
Wanda buries her head in Nat's chest and slowly starts to fall asleep because of the injection.

(Part two tomorrow<3)