You could never hurt me.

Warnings: fear, panick attacks, blood, fluff,

Every night the same nightmare. That's what Wanda had been experiencing the past few weeks. In this nightmare, she was in a dim room. There was only a mirror in the room. Nothing else. And next to the mirror: Natasha's lifeless body. Every night Wanda got closer and closer to the body, untill now. This time, she stood next to the body, turning her head to the mirror to see the murderer. She stood there. Covered in her girlfriends blood. A knife in her hand. She was the killer herself. She killed Natasha Romanoff.

Natasha woke up, hearing Wanda's scream next to her. "Wanda wake up sweetheart wake up please" Natasha begged. Then, finally Wanda woke up. But instead of hugging the redhead next to her, she jumped of the bed, crawling to the corner of the room. When Natasha got up she shouted "STOP! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER"
"Wanda baby i'm not gonna hurt you."
"I know, but i will hurt you! I'm the killer Natalia I'm the killer" Wanda sobbed.

Everything around the scared girl changed. She was back in that dim room. And Natasha. She stood there repeating: "you did this to me Wanda. You killed me. You did this to me Wanda."
Wanda couldn't breath. She just sat there, her eyes wide open.

"Wanda breath! Breath it's okay!" The real Natasha sushed the woman wich brought her back to the real world. Wanda started breathing quickly, wich normally doesn't sound right, but is ofcourse better then no breathing.

Natasha got closer again but Wanda stopped her with her powers. "D- don-" the girl muttered still not able to breath normally. "Wanda please!"
The witch felt dizziness and stopped using her powers, allowing her girlfriend to get to the witch and take Wanda in her arms.

"Shh it's okay.. breath darling.. breath"
"I'm sorry Natalia I-"
"It's okay. You could never hurt me."

Natasha carried the exhaused girl to the rocker and sat down with the girl on her lap. She held the girl tight as she rocked back and forth on the chair. 2 hours of russian lullabys and cuddling later Wanda finally fell asleep, having the nicest dream she could imagine. Not long after that the russian fell asleep too, knowing her girl was okay now.