2) Red.

Wanda had been talking to Natasha for a while, and she started to get tired. Natasha noticed the girls small yawns, and got up to get a old blanket from one of the corners of the room.

"Let's get some sleep, you need to rest for tomorrow." Natasha tells Wanda while sitting down in the corner and draping the blanket over her shoulders. Wanda just assumed she had to sleep without a blanket and settled down on the floor.
"Come here, you won't survive the cold." Natasha wispered. Wanda crawls towards Natasha and sits next to her shivering.
"Wanda I need you to listen to me carefully.." Natasha tells the younger girl next to her.
"I'm listening" Wanda wispers.
"Tomorrow the guards are gonna take you. They are going to give you a gun and there will be a man sitting on a chair in front of you. Your gonna shoot him." Wanda whimpered and closed her eyes.
"Wanda please listen. Your gonna shoot him and you will be brought to Dreykov. He is a bad person, don't fall for his lies. Afterwards you will be brought back to me and you will be safe, okay?"
Wanda was now crying, and kept her eyes closed.
"Do you understand? Wanda!"
"Yes I understand!" The girl sobs.
Natasha takes the girl in her arms and huses her to sleep. Even tough the gap between the girls age is only 4 years, the 19 years old Russian felt this urge to take care of Wanda like she was her own child.

- - - - - - -

The next morning Natasha wakes up alone. A small paper was in the middle of the room with next to it.. a clock! Natasha kneels down and pick up the note. It said:

6:30 breakfast
7:00 wash
7:30 ballet
10:00 Filipino martial art of escrima
12:00 cell time
13:00 boxing
14:00 cell time
17:00
19:00 dinner

Natasha noticed there was nothing at 17:00. She hoped it meant free time but little did she know that wasn't gonna happen.

Wanda was thrown into a room by two guards. When she looked around she saw what she feared she would see. A man on a chair, and a table with a gun. There was a woman too. She told Wanda to call her madame B. Wanda took the gun into her shaky hands and took a deep breath. She focused on Natasha's words.
'You will be safe afterwards, you'll be with me'
Then, she closed her eyes and pulled the trigger. Dropping the gun, Wanda opens her eyes, to see that the man had a hole, right through the middle of his head. Wanda got pale and felt like she was gonna get sick. She swallowed and turned around to face Madame B. The woman said nothing, she just stared at Wanda. All of a sudden she was grabbed from behind, making her scream. She held her hand over her mouth while getting dragged out of the room. The man holding her threw her on a bed and hand cuffed her. He undressed her, and no matter how loud Wanda screamed for him to stop, it didn't stop the touching.

An hour later the door of Wanda and Natasha's cell got opened and the Sokovian was thrown inside. Natasha looked up and stopped breathing for a second. Wanda was curled up on the floor, bleeding.
"Oh god.." Natasha choked out. She got to Wanda and took the 15 years old girl into her arms, just letting her cry.

"Wanda will you tell.me what hurts sweetie" Natasha wispers wiping the tears from Wanda's face.

"M-my stomach" Wanda awnsers between hiccups.

"Take a deep breath for Natty, we don't want you to make yourself sick, do we?" The older girl tells Wanda calmly.
Wanda takes a few deep breaths and Natasha takes the poor girl back into her arms.
A few minutes later all the tension leaves Wanda's body and she's asleep on the Russian's chest.

Half an hour later the celldoor opens again. A blonde woman steps in.

--------------------------------
..........

Pt. 2 of the miniseries!! Do you guys like it?