Dont leave me

Wanda wasn't a bad person. She would make dinner for the avengers that chose to live in the tower, helped Peter with his homework, talked with Bucky about his past, brought Tony food and drinks when he was in his lab for days again and tried making Bruce feel better after missions. All this for one reason. She fucking hated herself. She had caused suffering, pain and death, she had shown the avengers their biggest fears wich caused Natasha to have nightmares. she really felt like a horrible person.

Wanda was laying in her bed thinking about Pietro, when she hears a scream. A woman. Wanda quickly realised it had to be Natasha. Tears formed in her eyes and threatened to spill, but didn't. Another scream was heard and Wanda couldn't resist anymore. She jumped out of her bed and ran through the hallway, quickly arriving at Natashas room.When she opened the door she found Clint standing inside, looking at Natasha who was sitting in the corner of the room.
"I- I don't know what to do it's never this bad!" Clint stutters panicked. This is when Wanda realised she was on her own. Clint couldn't help her. Wanda kneeled down in front of Natasha and started talking.
"O-okay Natasha yo- your having a panic attack. It's okay! It's okay I've got you." Wanda starts, wich allows Natasha to look Wanda in the eyes.
"Yeah yeah look at me! Y-your eyes only on me." Wanda tries, but Natasha's gaze quickly got to Clint again.
"No no no not at Clint eyes only on me." Wanda says, guiding Natasha to look at her. At this point Natasha's breathing tempo starts to even.
"Good! Just like that"
Clint looks confused but quickly gets out of the room to get Natasha some water.
"Thank you.." Natasha wispers.
"No problem." Wanda awnsered, walking out of the room.
"Wait!"
Wanda turns around to find Natasha with tears in her eyes.
"Please don't leave me alone.."