4) red

11.00 p.m

"Natasha what are you so stressed about?" Yelena asks her sister for the third time.

"I'm not worried about anything" Natasha mumbles concentrating on her notebook. Yelena decides to stop annoying her and sits down next to natasha,who has a fast asleep Wanda clinged to her. After five minutes Yelena notices how Wanda is shaking.

"Hey Nat is she okay?"

Natasha stays silent for a bit but then decides her sister deserves to know.

"That's what I am worried about. I think she has a serious fever. she has been so clingy the entire day, she has a headache, is dizzy.. What if our plan doesn't work out because of that?" Natasha admits. Yelena feels the forehead of the Sokovian, and immeadietly stands up.

"Jesus Nat she is burning up" Yelena wispers as she takes of her shirt to dip into the water. Wanda starts to whimper in her sleep, but keeps her eyes closed.

"Tonight were escaping Natasha, wether Wanda is better or not, we will." Yelena tells her sister, her attention to Wanda.

5 minutes later a click is heard and the door flies open.
"Alianova, Natalia."
"Lena please take good care of her while im gone.."
"I will Nat, good luck"
Every night the oldest of the cell will be taken outside to get food for the next day. As Natasha is the oldest she will be the one getting the food to the cell.

Walking through the halls, Natasha starts overthinking the plan. What if she gets caught? Or worse! What if her sister or y/n get caught?.. No. That won't happen. Natasha swears to herself she will protect them at all costs. Even if it means.. When arrived in room 907 where the food gets served, Natasha tightens her hand around the gun in her pocket firmly. The then grabs the bread and starts walking to the door. Right around the corner she puññs the gun out and shoots the guards around her. More guards come to place, but Natasha has already disappeared to her cell. There she finds two knocked out guards, and yelena with Wanda in her arms. She doesn't mention it, but runs after Yelena. At the end of the hall the last two guards are standing at the exit door. Two bullets left.. One shot, bullseye.. another, fuck! Natasha misses and the guard starts shooting with no effect, because he gets taken down by a certain redhead within a few seconds. Natasha kicks the door open and.. She made it. Her and yelena run and run. Oftenly grabbing Wanda from one another, untill the're far away. Far away from the evil..
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Should this be the end?..
Or should i continue