Shock

Words: 610
Warnings: angst, shock, blood, cussing
Description: Natasha went on a mission wich didn't go as planned..

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO OVERREACT HUH?" Natasha shouted at Wanda, throwing her bags to the ground.
"I'm not are you that fucking stupid!? Do you know how fucking dangerous that man is!?"
"OH SHUT UP YOU'RE JEALOUS BECAUSE BRUCE LIKES ME"
"Oh yeah? Well you know what go! Fucking leave right now!"
"Wanda-"
"You need to leave. Right. Now." Wanda shuts the door of her bedroom and slides down the wall with her hands in her hair. She felt scared. So fucking scared for Natasha. And rightfully so.

Natasha should've listened to her girlfriend. Bruce became hulk like Wanda said, but this time was different. There was no signs of human life left in that hulk. It was a monster. Natasha ran for her life, ran and ran, untill finaly, she found a hiding spot. She sat down, shaking as hell. She heard the heavy footsteps of the hulk coming closer. And closer. And closer. Then it stopped. But Natahsa didn't experience that. She was in shock. Didn't feel anything but fear, she couldn't move, just sat there.

At some point Clint noticed Natasha at the cameras. He got there as soon as possible, and took Natasha, who still was in a deep shock of what happened earlier.

"WANDA?" Clint shouted from downstairs.
"What?"
"We need you real quick!"
"What it?"
"Natasha."
Hearing that name, Wanda ran downstairs to find Natasha, sitting on the ground. Her knees were up to her face, and she stared into nothing. Not moving, not talking. Just fear written all over her face.

Wanda kneeled down  in front of the young woman

Wanda kneeled down in front of the young woman. "Too many people?" Wanda wispered. Wanda looked into Nat's mind and saw it was a yes. She told the others to go. It's when she notice Natasha had deep wounds, Wanda decided to ask another question. "Can i touch you?"
After a sign of agreement Wanda slowly came closer and cupped the scared girls face, wiping away blood, tears and sweat.

After a few minutes of sitting like that Wanda scooped her arms under Natashas body and carried her to the bathroom, and putted her on te edge of the bath, and opens the tap of the bath. "I'm going to remove your clothes if thats okay with you, then i'm going to help you get clean in the bath. Are you okay with that?" Wanda explained to Natasha. This time Natasha actually nodded a bit.

Wanda first tried to get the suit off but that hurt to much, so she got scissors and cutted open the suit, revealing Natasha's wounds and cuts. Natasha's toughts where loud.
//everything hurts//
"I'm gonna get us into the bath okay?"
Wanda lifts Natasha into the warm bath, and gets in herself, not caring about her clothes getting wet. She sits behind Natasha, allowing her to lean back. Wanda slowly rinses her girlfriends wounds. Natasha wimpers with every movement, but Wanda keeps phrasing Natasha, wich helps her trough the painfull process.

Natasha is all cleaned and patched up now. Wanda carries her to the bedroom and puts her on the bed. She is about to go but she hears a wisper. "ho..hol..d me.." these were the first words Natasha had spoken since she came back. Wanda turned around and got on the bed. She sat up a bit and carefully placed Natasha on her chest. "T.. th" Natasha triedto bring out words, but she still was in some kind of shock, wich caused her to not be able to speak properly. "It's okay. love you."