Spider

"Good morning little spider"
Natasha opened her eyes, and saw wanda looking down on her.
"How long have you been watching me like that" Natasha asks Wanda, still half asleep.
"Your just too beautiful"

After a little, Wanda got down to the kitchen, to find Clint with a way too big cup of coffee, as always.
"Good morning Clint"
"Morning, how is Nat doing?" Clint asked Wanda straight away.
"Uhm, okay i think. Why?" Wanda awnsers, when she all of a sudden hears another voice behind her.
"I don't know Clint, she is still in her room but i will go check on her later" Steve awnsers.
"I miss her you know, its so silent without her" Clint mumbles, looking down.
What? He misses who?
"Me too, Wanda really was a great person"
What..
"What the hell guys I'm right here" Wanda mutters a little panicked.
At that point, another person comes in, Natasha.
"Spider! They-" Wanda tries, but Natasha walks past her, straight to the coffeemachine. She didn't even look..
"Goodmorning Nat" Steve speaks.
"Hi" is the only thing coming out of the Russian's mouth, but even that was enough to hear the broken voice of Wanda's girlfriend. She was crying.. Why was she crying?
"Natalia" Wanda wispers, tears in her eyes. "What's wrong baby"
But Natasha doesn't react. She grabs the coffee, wich is in a travelcup, and walks to the frontdoor. She gets in the car and starts it. Shit! Wanda quickly gets inside of the car.

A five minute drive, Nat doesn't show emotions anymore. Her face goes numb. They arrive, at.. A graveyard? What the hell. Natasha get out of the car and Wanda follows.
"Natasha? Natasha! NAT!" Wanda screams, tears dropping from her eyes, but no reaction.

Natasha stops at a grave, full of dead flowers, with a name as clear as day.
Wanda Maximoff.
"
Natasha sits down and starts talking.
"Dear Wanda. It's been along time, I'm sorry for not coming. Wanda? When are you coming back? I don't believe the others. They say your dead, move on and stuff. I want to let you know I'm not doing very good, and I'm getting pretty fucking tired. It's a bruise that doesn't go. It's killing slowly. And I don't know what to do. It's been three years. Where'd all the time go dear Wanda, it's starting to fly"

"So sad" Wanda hears behind her. She turns, and sees a.. what the fuck is it?

"What are you doing" Wanda cries

"I could bring you back you know"
"How! Ill do everything!" Wanda shouts. "Please just give me my girl"
"Come and catch me"
"What?.."
"Kill me"
Wanda didn't think twice , her hands started glowing, but just as she was going to attack, red skull snapped his fingers, and Wanda was thrown back. But she got up, and fighted back. She attacked and attacked, and finally. He didn't get up anymore. But neither did Wanda.

"Wanda?" The voice of Natasha was heard muffled. After that, everything got dark.

"Spider?"
Two days later Wanda woke up in a hospital.
"Wan- Wanda?" She hears next to her.
"Spider?"