Truth or dare?

Warnings: sexual teasing
Words: 344

It was a late Friday evening, but the compound was full of energy. Tony threw a bday party for himself (the fifth one this week) and the alcohol was very populair. Shots had been done and beer pong had been played. Wanda Maximoff just got a drink at the bar, and was walking back to the other avengers. She sat down next to Carol. Carol normally didn't get drunk, but this time she drank a shot too much and she got drunk as fuck.

"Hey Wanda, how are you?" Carol slurred.
"Uhm, I'm good" Wanda awnsered a little confused, as she spoke to Carol just five minutes ago too.
"Have your eyes always been that Green Wanda?" Carol starts again.
"Yes. Carol I think you should go to bed." Wanda states slightly irritated.
"Ooh and I'd love to take you with me" Carol smirks.
"Okay that's enough Carol." A woman speaks from the other side of the sofa. Wanda looks up to find her girlfriend walking up to Carol and yanking her arm to get her up.
"Natasha your hair is soooo red"
"I'll get her too bed." Maria states getting up.
"No Maria I want Wanda in my bed not you silly" Carol laughs.
Wanda sits back down and throws back her beer, clearly out of her comfort zone.

Everyone decides to play thruth or dare

"Wanda, thruth or dare?" Tony asks Wanda.
"Dare ofcourse" Wanda says, pretty drunk.
"I dare you to turn Natasha on"
"With pleasure" Wanda smirks, already making Natasha widen her eyes. Wanda stands up and slowly walks to her girlfriend. She wispers something in Natasha's ear, making her want to cross her legs.
"Uh uh. Not so fast darling" Wanda wispers with a slight accent. She sits down on Natasha's lap and starts slowly straddling her.
"You seem uncomfortable.. do I make you nervous?" Wanda asks in a thick accent. This was enough for Natasha to get up and to drag Wanda towards the door with her.
Your imagination will help you further..