"Hey, are you alright?"

Wanda felt like shit. She had been studying for this test for ages, but still she ended up getting a 37% score on the math test. And the worst part is; everyone else got all A's and B's. The entire Maths lesson she was holding her tears back, and only one person noticed; Natasha Romanoff.
After class Wanda was walking to the bathroom when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
"Hey, are you alright?" The redhaired girl asks Wanda. She is slightly bigger then Wanda, causing Wanda to look up a bit. Natasha saw the tears in the girls eyes, and took her hand. She then started walking to a restroom in the back of the school, where almost no one came. Once she had closed the door, she hugged Wanda.
This was just enough for the smaller girl to start crying. When Natasha let go of Wanda, she started talking in between the hiccups.
"I don't understand.. I really tried this time, I really did.." Wanda cries.
"School puts a lot of pressure on your shoulders Wanda, it's okay to get bad grades! I have them too."
"No- no you don't understand I need good grades I won't make it through this year if I don't and my parents-" She speaks quickly, too quick for Natasha's liking.
"Wanda can I do anything for you? Is there anyone I can call?"
"No please just st- tay" Wanda almost begged Natasha. The Russian got Wanda to sit down and hugged her again, rocking her a bit.
"I'm here" Natasha wispers, holding Wanda close.
Natasha could've guessed Wanda's love language. The only way to calm her down was by hugging her and wispering some sweet words.
When Wanda's sobs quieted down, Natasha looked down.
"How about we go for some coffee or hot chocolate and talk about it hm?.. Does that sound nice?" Natasha suggests. Wanda doesn't have to think about that offer.
"Yes please."