Catch me

The avengers are on a dangerous mission, wich doesn't go as planned for Wanda.

Warnings: blood, fainting, fluff

Words: 310

Song: drift away omnichord (mars bars)

"Everyone ready to go?" Tony shouted trough the jet.
The doors went open wich revealed the battlefield outside. Children screaming, people on the ground, and most shocking of all: fucking aliens? Clint, tony and steve were going to save as many people as they could, Wanda, Natasha and Bruce were going to fight the aliens. Natasha and Wanda went outside and immediately started assassinating the aliens.

At some point, Wanda heard muffled screams coming out of a collapsed building. She ran towards it and started moving towards the sound and- "WANDA WATCH OUT" Natasha screamed to her girlfriend, but too late. A gun fire could be heard and wanda stopped moving. She was shot right trough her stomach, wich caused blood seeping through her suit. "Nat?" Wanda wispered shaky. "Catch me"

Natasha ran towards the bleeding sokovian just in time and Wanda collapsed in her girlfriends arms. "Natalia I"
"It's okay! I've got you"
"please just hold me im scared" Wanda muttered, struggling to keep her eyes from closing.
"It's okay I'm here, were okay.. your okay. Don't close your eyes baby I need you to keep them open for me baby"
"I'm dying Natalia"
"No your not dying my sweet Wanda your gonna be okay. We have to go on together right? We will get married a- and get children and maybe cats and- please just stay Wanda I-" Natasha quickly calls for the others.
"Tony please.. please help me she's gonna tip over I ca-"
"Romanoff keep her eyes open I'm coming."
That's when the panicking girl heard a wisper.
"I am sorry..Natalia..I love you" Wanda spoke, before she closed her eyes, breathing her final breath.
They were supposed to live their lifes happy together..right?