You feel like home

Natasha on a mission in Sokovia with Clint. They found a HYDRA base and were gonna destroy the building. Clint was working on the bomb placement, while Natasha was inside, fighting. When she get to a room in the basement, she all of a sudden hears a weird sound. Almost like a sob. The sound repeats itself and Natasha walks to the corner the sound is coming from.

//It's a girl// Natasha thinks when she sees a girl, covering her mouth with her hand crying, scared to death.
"Don't hurt" the girl mutters, still sobbing.
"Don't hurt? Ofcourse I'm not hurting you sweetheart I came to get you out of here" Natasha said carefully.
"Out?"
"Yes, we are going somewere you won't get hurt okay?"
The girl relaxes and places her head to the wall, making Natasha realise how tired the girl is. The redhead walks to the girl slowly and places her arms around the girl like she is gonna carry her in bridal style.
"Is that okay?"
The girl barely nods and Natasha carrys the girl out of the room, out of the basement, out of the building. Meanwhile the girl really collapsed and rests her head on Nat's shoulder, with her eyes closed she mumbles "thank you" before falling asleep.

Over comms:
"Clint?"
"Yes"
"I found a girl"
"What state is she in?"
"Very tired, probably abused, multiple open wounds. Im getting her to the jet, blow up the building."

The girl flinched at the sound of the building collapsing, but Natasha seemed to give her a feeling like home..