Мой дорогой

Wanda is the new avenger and has trouble with the amount of people.                                                     warnings: fluff, anxiety

Words: 208                                                                                                    "Wanda? Are you ready for the meeting your taking forever" Natasha complained, standing outside Wanda Maximoff's room. Wanda had been in her room for quite a while now and Natasha started to get impatient now. The Russian thought Wanda had taken long enough and barged into the Sokovians room, wich made the girl flinch. "Wanda we are gonne be la-"
When Natasha got a better look at the young girl she saw.. tears?
"Wanda what's wrong?.."
This question let the Sokovian run up to the woman and burst into tears, while covering her face in the Russians neck.
"что не так, моя дорогая?"
"я не могу этого сделать" Wanda cried
"What do you mean you can't do this, дорогой?" Natasha asked the younger girl, while sitting down on the bed with Wanda in her arms.
"слишком много людей.. не могу этого сделать.." Wanda muttered in half sentences.
"о, детка, все в порядке"
"I just can't do it Nat not yet" Wanda sobs.
"все в порядке, детка. We can stay here."
"благодарю вас.."
"Ofcourse, детка. Take your time."
"Я люблю вас"
"I love you too, do you want to go to our bench outside?"
"Mhm"

Natasha carried Wanda outside, passing by the meeting real quick to state they were not coming

Natasha carried Wanda outside, passing by the meeting real quick to state they were not coming. She sat down at the bench, with Wanda in her arms, rocking her to sleep.