Spider pt. 2

Y'all have been waiting for this too long I'm so sorry
................................................................................................................................................

Warnings: seizing, needles
Words: 162

"Spider?"
Wanda opened her eyes, to find herself in a hospital bed, with countless wires in her arms, and one in her nose.
"Baby? Omg your awake" Wanda heard next to her, and when she looked to the left she found her girlfriend.
"O my god Wands you scared me" Natasha cries. Wanda talked Natasha in her arms, as the Russian continued sobbing. Meanwhile, Bruce walks in. He looks at you for a split second and then starts shouting "GUYS SHE'S AWAKE"
countless "what" and "Wanda?" Could be heard and a second later the entire team was standing around Wanda's hospital bed. This started working a bit overwhelming to Wanda. The monitors around her started beeping and all of a sudden Wanda threw her head back and started seizing.
"Wanda? WANDA!" Natasha screamed. Someone pulled her away from the bed and Bruce started poking all kinds of needles into Wanda's body.

Bucky was the only one who payed attention to Natasha, how much trauma this could cause if he didn't take her out of this room quickly, so he took Natasha in his arms and walked out of the room. Natasha screamed and sobbed but nothing seemed to get her out of Bucky's grip.

A little later the monitors slowed down, and Wanda woke up. Natasha ran to the room and stormed in, to find Wanda sitting up in her bed.
"Baby?" Natasha wispered, and Wanda awnsered with five simple words.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"