Just one more mile

Warnings: unaliving

Natasha woke up early, to go running. She got out of bed, wich made Wanda wake up. "Where you going?" Wanda asked half asleep.
"Running."
"Oh"
Wanda has been worried about Natasha lately. The russian had been doing a lot of running and working out, and started skipping breakfast last week. Natasha just told Wanda she wasn't hungry in the morning, but Wanda didn't quite believe that.

Natasha went outside, and started running. Two miles, four miles, six miles, it kept going.

"Did anyone see Nat?" Wanda asked while breakfast. "She went running 3 hours ago"
"3 hours? Maybe something happened to her" steve spoke, while putting way too much syrup on his pancakes.
"Jarvis? locate Romanoff for me" Tony commanded.
"At the Williams bridge sir"
"She ran all the way to the bridge?! Thats like 20 miles away from here!"
"What the actual-"
"Language"
"Fuck off"
While the others were fighting about nothing Wanda already ran to the front door. She quickly grabbed a jacked and carkeys.
She drove to the bridge 100 mph, to find Natasha sitting on the railing of the bridge. She got out and ran to Natasha.
"What the hell are you doing Natalia! Get away from the edge!" Wanda gulped.
"Why are you here you aren't supposed to see this"
"Natalia please"
"I love you Wanda but no fucking way"
"You remember that one time, we went to a movie, and the movie was so sad we left halfway through because I couldn't bear it?"
A slight smile appears on Natashas face.
"Or that time we both couldn't sleep, so we got all these blankets and pillows and went to the roof, to watch the stars?"
"I remember" Natasha says, thinking back to all these nice memories.
"Your turn" Wanda spoke.
Natasha thought for a bit and then started talking. "Remember when you first came to the compound you had bad social anxiety when around the team, and in every meeting we would sit together and hold hands under the table, and we had this codeword 'I'm thirsty' and if your anxiety got bad you would tell me that, and I would take you to my room to watch The 100"

"I remember.. Now Natalia, will you please come to me?"

Natasha got away from the edge slowly, but slipped. Gone.
"NATASHA NO" Wanda screamed, but it was to late. She was gone.