Escaped (pt. 2)

Warnings: p!lls, ptsd
Words: 493
"She's gonna be fine, she will be very dizzy and have headache when she wakes up, but you can handle that right?" Bruce states, walking back into the hospital room. Natasha was on the bed with a sleeping Sokovian girl in her arms.

30 minutes later, Wanda's eyes fluttered and she slowly wakes up.
"Na- Nat?"
"Yes sweet Wanda"
"Is it re- really you?"
"Yes it's me firefly"
"I'm cold"
This kinda made the Russian freak out because they were laying under two blankets. She felt the forehead of the girl, and she indeed had a burning fever.
"I'm gonna get Bruce okay?"
Natasha started getting up but the girl clinged to the Russian's body.
"No don't leave me" Wanda wispered panicked.
Natasha got up and lifted the girl in her arms.
(Like this)

Wanda was very light weighted, so Natasha could easily hold the girl

Wanda rested her head on Natasha's head and drifted back to sleep. Natasha kept rocking the girl, but she soon woke up again, this time crying.
"My head Natty it hurts so bad" the girl sobbed. Natasha kept rocking Wanda in her arms when Bruce came running in.
"You said a little headache, she has a high fever and unbearable headache" Natasha hissed at Bruce, while sushing the Sokovian. Bruce gave Natasha a orange jar with pills.
"Give her one of these, she can have two a day. Natasha took Wanda to her room, getting some stares from the other avengers while getting there. When she arrived, Pietro came running around the corner.
"What's wrong with my sister! What did you do to her!" He shouted.
"Shut your mouth Piet" Nat hissed while rocking the girl.
"She has unbearable headaches, I need your help to give her this."
Pietro nodded and they got into Natasha's bathroom. Natasha sat down against the wall, with she girl sitting between her legs, leaning against her chest. Natasha held back Wanda's head as Pietro putted the pill in her mouth and helped her swallow with some water.
"Good job sweetheart, it's okay your gonna be okay now" Natasha told Wanda as she lifted her into her arms again. By the time Natasha walked into the living room, Wanda had stopped crying and the medicine started working already, thank you Bruce. Steve was sitting on the couch, and when Wanda saw that, she started thinking back to the men from HYDRA. She got out of Natasha's grip and got behind the Russian.
"Nat no please don't let him hurt me please" Wanda started sobbbing
"Hey hey it's okay Steve is a good man!"
"Not gonna hurt me?"
"He would never. He's actually a big softie" Awnsers, wispering the last part, wich made Wanda giggle a bit and get next to Natasha.
"Hey kid, I'm Steve"
"I'm Wanda" Wanda wispered.
"Welcome at the avengers compound Wanda"
"Thank you." Wanda awnsers politely.

...........................

Should I make this a series?