3. Red.

"How the fuck did you survive that? You could've been dead Lena!"
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?"

Wanda wakes up of two loud voices- wait two? Wasn't it only her and Natasha?
Wanda jumps up and looks around to locate the intruder. When she saw a blonde woman shouting her way she got scared and hides in Natasha's arms.
"It's okay Wanda, Yelena is not going to hurt you" Natasha declared. Wanda still did not like the woman, but if Natasha told her she meant no harm it was safe.
Slowly Wanda looks back up, tears in her eyes.
"Hey you, I'm yelena. When did you get here?"
Wanda looks at Nat for help. Luckily Natasha takes her into a hug and starts talking to the woman in a different language.
"Wanda will you look at me?" Yelena asks carefully. Wanda lifts her head to look yelena in the eyes.
"Me and Nat are going to get you out of here okay?"
"Okay.. Thank you Yelena"
"Good. Now something more important.. are you hungry?"
Wanda nodded violently and yelena pulls a big chunk of dry bread out of her pocket. Wanda's eyes widen as she gets a piece. She hadn't eaten anything since she got taken to the red room. Taking small bites of her bread, Wanda slowly gets more comfortable with Yelena and they start joking around a little. Meanwhile, Natasha is scribbling in a notebook. She seems to be worried about something..

....................

Pt. 3!! I just realised how much missed writing this book. I also missed y'all so much<3333