What if..

Wanda's pov:

I can't sleep. There's a thousand 'what if' questions in my mind.
'What if I cry in front of them?'
'What if they laugh at me?'
'What if I faint?'
Shut up, why am I always being so dramatic?
But what if I have an anxiety attack?
Some tea would do me good, let's go to the kitchen.

When I arrive, somebody else is sitting at the counter already. Her long red hair is draped over her shoulders and back. She rests her head on the countertop and her hands wrapped around a steaming mug.
"Excuse me" I almost wisper accidently scaring her, making me regret it.
"Wanda? What are you doing up this late?" Natasha asks me while I sit down next to her.
"Overthinking"
She stands up and starts warming up some milk. How does she even know I like that? It reminds me of how mama used to give me and Pietro warm milk as a child. She would come into our room right before bedtime with two cups of warm milk. She sat down on the edge of my bed, and read us a story while we drank it. It sent us of to sleep instantly.
"Do you like the view?" Natasha asks smiling a bit. I look away as I realise I was staring. She gives me the mug warning me about the temperature. She treats me like a little kid, but I don't mind at all. It's so comforting. Natasha sits down next to me and gives me a worried look.
"What's going on in that tired head of your's, hm?" She wispers. I don't know what to awnser.
"I have to tell everyone about Sokovia tomorrow."
I look down at my bouncing leg.
"Look at me please Wanda." She says.
"You don't have to do it. If you are not comfortable with telling them about what happened there, you won't be forced."
I nod, and take a sip from my mug.
When I'm halfway done my eyes get heavy. Natasha notices it and rubs my back with her hand.
"Let's get you to bed, you're exhausted." She's right. When I stand up I stumble.

The last thing I remember is Natasha carrying me to my bedroom while I fall asleep.

—————

Decided to do some fluff. Would yall like any mama nat?