Guitar

Warnings: hyperventilating, panick attacks
Words: 655

"You can't put her in a fucking cell Tony she's a kid!" Natasha shouts at Tony while running to the stairs that lead to the cells.
"Well she is dangerous and I can do whatever I want to" Tony awnsers nonchalantly.

After ultron Wanda was taken by the avengers and put in a cell. Due to her traumas with HYDRA she didn't take this quite well. The girl was crying and shaking, barely being able to breath, but for some stupid reason Tony still thought it was a great idea to put her in a cell.

"Okay your fucking done."  Natasha wispered. She walks up to Tony and punches him right in the face, causing him to black out. The Russian quickly gets to the cells, to find the girl in that horrible condition.

"Hey it's okay! Wanda look at me it's okay" Natasha shouts thought the glass, but the Sokovian doesn't hear anything. Natasha types in the code and the cell door opens. She ran to the girl and kneeled in front of her.
"Wanda it's gonna be okay look at me. Am I allowed to touch you?"
The Sokovian looked up and nodded. After getting permission Natasha immediately took the girl in her arms.
"Okay breath with me now Wanda" Natasha tells the girl. They take some deep breaths together, and when the girl was able to breath normally, she just burried her head in Nat's chest and sobbed. Natasha kept comforting the girl, untill the sobs finally stopped and Wanda fell asleep.

Natasha took Wanda to her room and got her under the covers. At that point a soft knock was heard at the door. Natasha got to the door, and found Yelena standing there.

"Nat what happened?"
"Tony locked the girl up. When I got to the cells she was shaking and full on hyperventilating. I opened the door and took her in my arms and she just sobbed. I don't know what HYDRA did with her but she's terrified" Natasha awnsers her sister.
""Is that her?" Yelena asks, looking at the bed.
"Yeah, that's her" Natasha sighs.
"She's so skinny.. didn't they feed her"
At that moment Wanda started moving, and her eyes opened. When she saw the silhouettes of the two woman she quickly got up and started wispering.
"Don't hurt me please I'm sorry please don't hurt me" Wanda cried.
"Hey it's okay it's me Wanda it's Natty" Natasha tells the girl while getting to the bed. When Wanda realised that she relaxed and hugged Natasha. Natasha tried to put the girl on the bed, but Wanda wasn't planning to let go, so the Russian lifted Wanda into her arms and sat down on the couch with the Sokovian on her lap.
"Natty?" Wanda wispered
"Yes Wanda?"
"Who is that"
"That's my sister Yelena, she is very nice"
Yelena sat down on the couch next to Natasha.
"Hey Wanda, do you like music?"
Wanda started thinking back to when her father would play the guitar when her and Pietro were young.
Wanda nodded, and yelena immediately stood up and got to the door.
"I'll be right back Wanda!" She tells the now smiling sokovian.

A minute later Yelena got back, and she opened the door. Wanda looked and saw something familiar. A guitar.

"Do you want me to play?" Yelena asks the girl who immediately nods. Yelena sat down and started playing this

Wanda's eyes started getting heavier somewhere halfway along, and at the end she was half asleep. Yelena puts away the guitar, and starts walking away, but a small voice stops her.
"Please don't leave Lena"
Yelena quickly looked at Natasha, and she seemed to be okay with it. Natasha got into bed and Yelena layed down on the other side. Wanda curled up in between the Russian young adults, and fell asleep feeling safer then she had ever felt.