Red room (pt. 2)

Warnings: abuse, panick attacks, threatening

"Wanda wake up, Wanda"
Natasha heard the guards coming to the room, so she woke Wanda up. "Grab yelena and get behind me." Natasha wispered. Did Wanda see fear in Natasha's eyes? Yes, Natasha was scared. Scared of what's waiting for them. Wanda grabbed the sleeping 8 year old and got behind Nat.

The guards came in and started walking around and grabbing random girls, wich they took away. The guard came Your and Nat's way. //fuck fuck fuck don't take her don't take her// Natasha thought. But instead of getting you or Yelena they took Nat!
"NO NATASHA" Wanda shouted "TAKE CARE OF YELENA PLEASE" She shouted back before the guards slammed the door.

Yelena woke up because of the the screaming and had tears streaming down her face now. "Were is she going? Is she coming back" she sobbed. Wanda took the girl in her arms as the child sobbed and sobbed.

Nat's pov:

After Nat got taken they throwed her to the ground and putted handcuffs on her hands and ankles. One of the men came up to her and told her this. "You know you have no place in the world right?"
"Shut up.." Natasha managed to bring out.
"DON'T TELL ME" the guy kicked her "to shut up."
"Sorry.. sorry" Natasha mumbled "I have no place inthe world" she cried
"You're weak."
Another kick. And another. Natasha felt like it was never gonna stop. Then, the men undressed her and touched her. The touching turned into even worse things. This happened a couple timed in a row. and by the time the men were done, Natasha passed out, bleeding from everywere.

Wanda and Yelena:

We heard the men come back. They opened the door and threw a girl inside. Natasha.
Wanda ran to Natasha immediately. "Natasha? Can you hear me? Open your eyes for me Natasha" tears were streaming down Wanda's face. But then, Natasha her eyes, they slowly began to open. "Natasha? God you scared me" Wanda shouted pulling Natashas tired body into a hug. "Wanda.." Natasha wispered.
"Yes?"
"They.."
"They what Natasha.. your scaring me"
"They raped me.. and they beated me said I have no place in the world" Natasha sobbed, chocking on her tears.
"Shh it's okay i've got you now.. shh" Natasha held onto Wanda's sweater with all of the strength she had left. Wanda picked her up and sat down agains the wall with the exhausted Natasha in her arms. When Natasha fell asleep Wanda felt someone pull her sleeve. It was the little Yelena, quietly crying. "Is she going to be okay?.."
"Ofcourse she is, do you need a hug?"
Yelena didn't hesitate to give the older girl a tight hug, and not let go. She felt safe with her.

A few months later the 3 escaped, ready to start their lifes over.