I'm sorry

Warnings: blood
Words: 530

"NAT" Clint shouts from the first floor of the avengers compound.
"JESUS CLINT I'M COMING" Natasha screams back. What (un)important shit made Clint call for Nat 10 times in the past 30 seconds? Natasha grunts and gets out of bed. She puts on this:

When Natasha got downstairs, she saw clint and steve standing in the middle of the room, looking at the corner of the room

When Natasha got downstairs, she saw clint and steve standing in the middle of the room, looking at the corner of the room. "What the hell are you guys doing" the confused russian spoke.
"She wont let us closer"
She wont.. what the hell? Natasha got a little closer to the boys, and there she was. A young woman, sitting in the corner with her knees up to her chin. It was clear she had cried, and ber clothes.. I mean you couldn't really call them good clothes anymore. It was silent for a whilefirst, when Natasha spoke.
"Hi, I'm Natasha. Would you mind if I came a little closer?"
The girl seemed to think about it a little, but then gave the Russian permission. Natasha walked up to the girl slowly, and sat down in front of her.
"Too many people?" Natasha wispered.
The girl nodded and Natasha send the boys away.
"Are you hurt anywhere?" Natasha asks.
The girl points at her left leg, just above her knee.
"Im gonna take a look okay?"
The girl nods again. Natasha rolls up the ragged trouserleg, and a stabwound appears. Natasha communicates with the girl, who apparently is called Wanda, about her cleaning it, and Wanda agrees again. Natasha carefully gets the hurt Wanda out of the corner, and carries her upstairs.

(I CAN'T EXPLAIN SHIT OKAY)

With Wanda's agreement, Natasha changes Wanda's ripped jeans into one of her comfortable shorts. She sits Wanda down on her bed, and gets the first aid kit.
"Okay Wanda. This is gonna hurt, but I need you to staystrong for me okay?"
"Can I hold your hand" Wanda wispers, with tears forming in her eyes.
"Ofcourse you can дорогой"
Wanda grabs Natasha's hand and Nat starts to clean Wanda's wound. It was a little hard, since Wanda was almost squeezing Nat's hand of, but in one hour, Wanda was bandaged up and showered. Natasha had placed the girl under the sheets of her bed and sat down on her couch, so Wanda could rest.
Then, a small voice was heard from under the covers.
"N- Natasha?"
"Yes дорогой"
"Why are you so.. nice to me?"
This made the Russian look up from her book.
"Wanda.. I have have been in the same situation as you. But thats's a conversation for another time."
"When are you gonna send me away?"
What?..
"Iwill never let anyone send you away sweet Wanda. We are your family now, me and the boys."
"Natasha?" Wanda wispered again, this time with little voicecracks.
"Yes sweet Wanda?"
"Can you come here?" Wanda asked, with tears flowing down her beautiful face.
"Oh Wanda" Natasha spoke while getting up and walking to the bed.
"I'm sorry" Wanda sobbed, while she burries her face in Natasha's chest.
"Nothing to be sorry about sweetheart, your safe now okay?"
"Mkay"

................................................................................................................................................

does this need a pt.2? Comment please!