I'm scared

Warnings: angst, mentions of abuse.

Words: 300

Natasha was getting ready for bed after a very long evening and night of work, feeling absolutely exhausted. She brushed her hair and made it into two braids because It reminds her of how she always braids Wanda's hair, literally everywhere. Meetings, while watching a movie, when Wanda is reading, always.
She then sends Wanda a goodnight picture, and hops into bed.

Just before closing her eyes, she hears her phone buzzing. Natasha asks herself who it could be this late, and opens her phone.

When Natasha knocked on Wanda's  door, it stayed silent for a while. But then, so quiet Natasha could barely hear it, there was a whisper. "Come in please"

Natasha opened the door and there she was. Her girlfriend, sitting curled up on the bed, silently crying.
Natasha ran up to the crying girl and took her in her arms. This is when she realized why Wanda was crying silently. In her childhood with HYDRA she wasn't allowed to cry. If they heard her they would abuse her. "Wanda darling it's okay you allowed to cry" wich caused Wanda to start crying with heartbreaking sobs.
"It's okay, it's okay I've got you now your safe now." Natasha whispered to the girl, inmedeatly trying to comforting the girl a little.

Natasha waits untill she feels all the tense leaving the younger girls body. Then, she looks down and sees Wanda is half asleep already.
"Do you want me to stay baby?" Natasha asked. A small nod from Wanda and Natasha gets up with the girl in her arms and gets herself and Wanda under the covers. She makes sure Wanda is comfortable, opens Netflix and puts on The 100, while checking on the girl in her arms now and then.