Some scars never heal

Warnings: angst, mentioning of rape, torturing and abuse
Words: 520

The Black Widow was known for being a fearless asassin and avenger. No one had ever seen the Russian afraight, exept for one person. Wanda Maximoff. Wanda and Natasha had been together for 1 year and 8 months, and they were very happy together, but you may have heard about the Black Widow's past. How she got taken from her motheras a baby, her sister got taken away, raped and abused in the Red Room, several traumatic experiences. This caused extreme nightmares, leading to panick atacks.

Every night the same nightmare.

Natasha was sitting on the ground, in one of the many cells she had experienced her childhood in. There was this one man. The man who had tortured, raped and abused Natasha her entire childhood. The man had a knife in his hand, full of blood. But who's blood? Natasha looked to the left, and there she was. Yelena Belova. Natasha's sister, covered in blood, screaming for help. And Natasha tried to help, she really did, but she could not bring any movement in her body.

Wanda woke up of crying next too her. Natasha was lying curled up in a ball, fully concious, but no movement, no talking, just heartbreaking sobs leaving her mouth.
"Natasha? Did you have another nightmare baby?"
Natasha was trying to awnser but all of a sudden there was a loud thunderstruck. Natasha let out a small scream, covering her mouth with both her hands, the sobs becoming uncontrollable. Wanda took Natasha in her arms, and started rocking back and forth. When the Sokovian realised it wasn't going to get any better, she decided to call yelena. It took a while for Yelena to pick up the phone, but when she did, Wanda immediately got to the point.
"It's Natasha, my room now."

This was enough for the blonde to get up. She started running trough the hallway, and when she finally arrived, she slowly opened the door, to find Wanda, sitting on the edge of the bed with Natasha in her arms, still crying and shaking.
"Natalia? It's okay I'm here it's lena"
Natasha was about to look up, but another thunderstruck hit, making Natasha let out a a small scream again, burrying her face into Wanda's chest.
"You can give her to me Wanda" Yelena wispered, and Wanda letted Yelena ascoop Natasha out of Wanda's arms. Yelena walked to the corner the farrest away from the window and sat down.
"Jarvis? Can we make it that no sounds from outside can be heard?" Wanda asks, knowing Yelena's plan.
"Ofcourse miss Maximoff." Jarvis spoke, and the sounds of the thunderstorm ouside faded.
"Put on the lights" Yelena commanded Wanda, and Wanda quickly got up and turned on the lights. Then, she sat down in front of Nasha and Yelena, and gently grabbed Natasha's face. She started rubbing the redhead's cheeks.

After about one hour Natasha was completely relaxed, and slowly started talking. "Wanda..? Hold me?.."
"Ofcourse baby" Wanda spoke, as Yelena handles Natasha. Natasha snuggles into Wanda's chest and is fast asleep.

'Some scars never heal'