Red.

Wanda woke up on a concrete floor, without her brother by her side. She didn't remember where she was, where she came from or how she came there. She started freaking out when she noticed the lock on the door and the bars in front of a small window.

After five minutes someone unlocks the door. Startled Wanda crawls back into a corner, wiping the tears from her cheeks with wide eyes. The door opens and someone gets thrown into the cell. It all happened so fast, Wanda didn't even get the chance to see who was behind the door. With a bad feeling Wanda gets closer to the person on the ground. It's a woman. Red hair, blood stains on her face and in her clothes. She seemed around 20 years old, wich means four years older than Wanda. The woman started to stirr and opened her eyes with fear. When she saw wanda her gaze softened.

A child? What was she doing here, the woman thought.

"Wanda.." the sokovian girl wispers.

"Wanda.. I am Natasha" the woman says slightly tilting her head in confusion.
"Natasha, I think your bleeding" Wanda brings out pointing out the blood dripping from Natasha's leg.
"Really?"
"Yes" Wanda awnsers seriously nodding her head, not realising the woman was being sarcastic.
"Thats okay, it will stop eventually." Natasha tells Wanda while sitting up.
"Do you know where we are Natasha?"

"Red room."

------------------------

Hello everyone! This is the first part of a small series!
Stay safe and make sure to drink and eat something<3

Xoxo, Jane.