Red room

What if Waanda didn't go to hydra with Pietro, but got taken by the redroom?

The 14 years old Wanda Maximoff woke up in a dark space. She looked around and noticed silhouettes. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6. Six young girls sitting against the walls. One of them got up and walked towards Wanda, wich made her panick. "You're new right? It's okay there's no need to panick" the girl said with a russian accent. "Is she hurt?" Another russian. "I don't think so, just scared. I'm Natasha, you can call me Nat. How did you get here?" The girl who came to Wanda asked. "I- I don't know.. they took Pietro. My parents they.. they.." "I know. Mine to. All of us. You don't have to talk about it now, it's scary huh?" Natasha said in a caring way. Wanda nodded.

Nat took Wanda's hand and led her to the corner she heard the other russian girl. "This is Yelena, my little sister" "I'm not little-" "shut up you are"
Wanda giggled hearing the two girls fight.
"I never asked your name" Natasha remarked
"Oh, it's Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff."
"How old are you Wanda?"
"I'm fourteen, you?"
"Fifteen"

A lot of talking later
"I think it's late, we should go to sleep." Natasha stated. She leaned back to the wall. Yelena grabbed an old blanket, snuggled into Nat's chest and putted the blanket on both of them. Wanda sat down awkwardly.

After a little while Wanda got cold, and Natasha seemed to notice. "Wanda, come here" she wispered as she lifted up the blanket. "I can't do that, you're being to kind i don't deserve it." "Oh shut up and lay down I'm getting cold and you are too" Nat wispered making Wanda giggle. Wanda scooted over and lied down, putting her head to Nat's chest. "It's okay, relax"
Wanda fell asleep quickly, not knowing all kinds of terrible were about to happen...