Without you

Warnings: throwing up, panick

It was a late evening at the compound, and Natasha was peacefully reading a book. Just as she was about to start the next chapter, she heard little footsteps coming from the stairs. She looked up and saw her girlfriend, half asleep in her pajamas.

"Wanda baby, what are you doing awake?"
"Are you co-coming to bed? I can't sleep when your not there" Wanda wispers, with a tired voice.
Natasha putted away her book and walked up to her girlfriend. She then started going up the stairs, but quickly noticed Wanda wasn't going to move.
"Do I have to carry you baby"
"Mhm"
Natasha didn't know, but Wanda had been waiting for her all night.
Natasha got to her girlfriend, picked her up like this:

"Wanda? How long have you been waiting?" Natasha tried, but Wanda didn't plan to say anything

"Wanda? How long have you been waiting?" Natasha tried, but Wanda didn't plan to say anything. She just snuggled into Nat's chest and tears started flowing.
"Baby what happened?"
"Scary" is the only thing that came out of Wanda's mouth, before bursting into tears.
Shit. Natasha completely forgot! It had been thundering all night and Wanda was scared to death for loud noises.
"Wanda I'm so-"
"Please just hold me?" Wanda sobbed, pressing on her ears to soften the sounds. Natasha wrapped her arms around the smaller girl, but it didn't seem to help. At this point, Wanda started shaking and gasping for breath, and Natasha knew what would come next, so Nat had called Yelena for help, and in 30 seconds she arrived. Meanwhile Natasha brought Wanda to the bathroom, as she would often get sick after this kind of situations. Yelena bursted into the bathroom, to find Natasha sitting on the floor with Wanda in her arms, shaking, gasping for breath and looking very pale.

"Hey Wanda, it's Lena"

Hearing that name, Wanda looked up.
"I need you to follow my breathing alright?"
Yelena took deep breaths, and Wanda tried copying them. After 5 minutes Wanda's breathing got better, but Natasha got ready to move to the toilet. And there it was. Wanda was hanging above the toilet with Natasha holding her hair, and both the Russians wispering sushing words.
When Wanda was done she collapsed in Natasha's arms, struggling to keep her eyes open. Then, Natasha took her headphones, and putted them on Wandas ears. She putted on 'rises the moon' and Wanda drifted to sleep quickly.

The younger girl never stopped being afraid of loud sounds, but she knew the blonde and her girlfriend were always there to protect her.