Show me

Thank you so much for this great idea @Wandamaximofo
Ideas can be shared in the comments!<3

Warnings: self-harm, bl00d, cussing

Words: 676

Wanda wasn't doing so good. It was like all of her happiness and energy burned out. The sweet and happy Wanda had disappeared. Natasha noticed this. She knew something was terribly wrong with the girl. Natasha just didn't know how to talk about it.

Natasha woke up early and walked into her with Wanda shared bathroom. She started braiding her hair, and brushing her teeth as usual. When she opened the the cabinet under the sink she froze. Is that blood? She didn't think much of it at first but as she looked further, she found a bloody razor. This is where Natasha started realising. Wanda? Where even is Wanda?

Natasha ran to the Sokovians bedroom and got inside, not even thinking about knocking.
"Wanda? What the fuck is this" Natasha asks, holding the razor.
"I- I don't know N-"
"Wait stop. Wanda, do you fucking hurt yourself"
I don't know what you're talking abou-"
"Just stop Wanda! You fucking selfharm"
Wanda stays silent after this.
"WANDA EXPLAIN DAMNIT" Natasha shouts, making the brunette flinch.
"Natasha I'm sorry please don't send me away" Wanda starts sobbing.
"I can't believe this" Nat mumbles to herself and walks out of the room, out of the compound, away from everything.

Yelena heard Natasha slamming the front door and immediately knew she had to find Wanda. When the confused Blonde got to the Sokovian's room she found Wanda sitting on the ground, crying her eyes out.

"Wanda?"
"She found out" a quite voice could be heard from the shaking sokovian.
"Oh sweetheart come here" Yelena tells Wanda as she sits next to her and takes the girl into her arms.
"Shh it's okay.. She was gonna find out someday. She won't judge you. It's just a little overwhelming for Natasha right now."
"Don't send me away please"

"What? Did Natasha say that?"
"No no she didn't I just- I-"
"I will never. Ever. Let them send you away. Where you go I go." Yelena wispers to the sokovian, stroking her hair and still holding her tightly.

"Is it okay if I take a look?"
Wanda nods looking down. She sits down on the edge of the bed and Yelena slowly starts rolling up Wanda's sleeves. Wanda flinches everytime, but with Yelena's soothing words she could do it. The blood started seeping through the bandages, wich made Yelena shiver. She got up and went to get a first aid kit. When she got back Wanda hadn't moved, and the tears hadn't stopped falling either.

Natasha pov:

//Shitshitshit, I messed up, why do I always mess up! I need to go back I need to fix this//

3th person pov:

Yelena had cleaned and bandaged Wanda's wounds, but Wanda's tears didn't seem to get to an end. "I feel so guilty" she wimpers, wich is the sign for Yelena to take the Sokovian into an embrace. Just when Wanda started to let go some tense, there was a knock on the door.
"Wands? Are you in there baby?" A voice from behind the door is heard. Wanda wasn't in state to awnser. "Come in Natalia." Yelena tells her sister harsh. The door slowly opens and red hair appears. Natasha looks around the door to find her sister, with Natasha's girlfriend in her arm, stroking the sokovians hair.
"You messed up real bad sistra." Yelena mouths.
Natasha looks down and then starts talking to Wanda.
"Wands? I'm so sorry for what I did. It was too much for me to take and I didn't know how to react. I want you to know I'm not mad at you and I love you. I'm so so sorry" Natasha tells Wanda.
"I forgive you"

After this Wanda and Natasha talked about Wanda's mental health. Yelena taught Nat how to help Wanda in every possible way. Two years later, Wanda was happy and completely selfharm free. Even though, some scars never heal.