Chapter 3

Leylah pov

I woke up to my alarm. I turned it off getting up. It's dark. I turned the light on seeing that man. I jumped reaching under my mattress getting my taser. He got on my bed getting on top of me kissing my neck. I tazed him. He jumped off me. I got up tazing him 2 more times. He ran out of here. Thanks to my uncle for giving me tazers, pocket knifes and a mase to protect myself.

I got up getting school clothes out. I went and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I braided my hair in 2 braids. Then I did my edges. I got dressed putting my shoes on. I put my bookbag on putting my keys and phone in my purse. Today is Wednesday. The bruises on my face is gone. I went upstairs going to the kitchen.

The man was in here. I hurried and got a poptart. Then I left out the house. I started walking to the bus stop. But when I got there I saw it driving down the street. I took a deep breath and continued to walk the way to school.

I walked out my neighborhood. Then I walked across this busy rode and then I walked the rest of the way to my school. I walked in with the rest of the kids

Miyah. Hey best friend

Me. Hey

I hugged her then I hugged Krystal and Kingston. We went to class. I sat down eating the chips that Krystal gave me. I laid my head on the table still tired

Boy. Are you related to nba youngboy?

Me. No

Boy. But you look like him

I didn't saying nothing back. A lot of people be saying that to me. The bell rung and class started.

Lunch time

I sat at the table eating the poptart

Krystal. Why you always eating just a poptart?

I shugges still eating It Once I finshed it laying my head down. Every since what happened Sunday night i haven't been in the mood to do or say anything.

I started falling to sleep.

After school

I looked out the school bus window watching as we drove past stuff.

Krystal. You ight?

I nodded once we got to are bus stop we got off the bus and started waling to are street. This bus stop is 2 blocks away from are block. Once we got to are streets I hugged them bye and walked towards my home. I unlocked the door going in the house.

Mom. You was being a hoe this morning?

I looked at her confused

Mom. Don't act confused now he told me you was trynna fuck him this morning

Me. No I didn't I woke up and he was in the basement with me. He was kissing on my neck and I tazed him

Mom. You lying bitch

Me. It's one thing to hate me and treat me like a dog. But it's dead wrong for you to call me a lier. one I have no reason to lie and 2 you the one hoeing around

She hit me in the mouth

Mom. Don't call me a hoe

Me. You know what, im sick of you. Every since the day I was born you hated me, I didn't ask to be here. You was fucking at 11 and had me at 12. So don't be mad at me because of your decision. Then you keep calling me a hoe. Im 14 soon to be 15 and I'm still a virgin. So who really a hoe?!

She stood there looking at me in anger. I went in the basement closing the door. I took my shoes off getting  a pj set out. Then I went took a shower got dressed. Then I put socks on laying down. I put a movie on Netflix. Then I laid down fully.

Kentrell pov

I'm strolling on Instagram when this lil girl popped up on my feed. She looks just like me. I read her comment and people were saying she looked like me to. So I screen shoted her page. And sent it to Draco and tay tay * tay tay is 10 years old* and told them to dm her. Then I sent my momma her page and she said  she looks just like me. She's looks to be 14 or 15 years old.

It would be creepy if I dm her I'm 27 years old. Draco started calling me.

Me. Yea?

Draco. You got another kid?

Me. I don't know yet, did you text her?

Draco. Yea she just said hey back

Me. Ask her what her momma name is

Draco. That's weird pops

Me. Well she don't post her mom at all so how imma know if this my child or not.

Draco. I don't know, I'll call you back in the morning nisha trippen

Me. Ight

He hung up. Kayden stay in trouble with nisha. I put my blunt out following the girl and I laid down going to sleep.

Vote

Comment