Chapter 54

3 1/2 years later

Kingston pov

It's the day after new years. And I'm about to propose to leylah. I'm now 19, she's 18. We're legal to get married. So I'm going to marry the love of my life. I looked at the ring. She still wears the promise ring. So do I. I got out my car going to ring the door bell. Kentrell let me in. I stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for leylah. When she came down. I hugged her.

Me. Since the first day I saw you, iv liked u, and when i finally got the courage to ask you to be my girl I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. So

I got on one knee taking the ring box out my pocket holding it up.

Me. Will you marry me

She smiled with tears coming to her eyes.

Leylah. Yes

I put the ring on her getting up hugging her. She held me tight. I lift her head up.

Me. I love you

I kissed her lips holding her tight. I glanced over seeing kentrrell and his family in the front room recording. I looked down at leylah seeing her smiling at me.

Me. Wanna go on a date?

She nodded

Me. Get dressed and I'll be back in 30 minutes, Imma surprise u

She nodded I gave her one more kiss watching her go back down stairs. Then I left driving home to shower, and put on a suite. I went and got some stuff from all over the place going to decorate the spot I reserved at the beach. Once I finished I rushed to get Leylah.

How the set up look

Kentrell brung her out

Kentrell brung her out. I got out opening the car door getting her hand kissing her hand. Before helping her in the car. She has on this cute dress, with long sleeves cuz it's cold. And Uggs to match. I closed her door and got in driving back to the beach.

Me. You ready

She looked at me smiling and nodding. I got out going on her side getting her out. I held her hand closing her door. I took her to the spot and she smiled really big. She hugged me. I hugged her back as we sat down.

Me. Have you eaten today?

I got on my phone seeing when are food will be here on Uber eats.

Leylah. No I just had a snack

I nodded when are food came we started eating and talking.

Leylah. When will be are wedding?

Me. How about valentine's Day or the day after

She nodded smiling

Leylah. That's a special wedding, but can we have a night wedding?

Me. Yea, baby you can have whatever you like

Me and her laughed at the same time. We took pictures for memory's. Then we enjoyed the rest of are date. We cleaned up and I helped her back in the car. Getting in and started driving.

Leylah pov

I can't stop smiling.

Me. Can we go to a hotel?

Kingston. How about I book a air b and b

Me. I like that idea

He nodded pulling up at walmart. He booked the air b and b and we went in Walmart. We got matching pj's and some snacks. We walked past the baby section.

Me. Bae I want a baby

He looked at me

Kingston. Fr?

Me. Yea, can we try after are wedding

Kingston. Yea, but can we buy a house first, and get prepared before we make the baby

I nodded we got a few more stuff and paid out. Kingston and my dad never lets me pay for anything. Right now I have $300,000 just sitting in my bank account. We got the stuff in the car and went to the air b and b. We showered and got into are pj's. We did tiktoks. We did a Q and A for both of are YouTube channels. Then we took cute pictures for ig.

Kingston. Wanna watch a movie

I nodded we got in the bed. While we picked a movie i edited ate video's. I'm doing it off are phones. We don't have our cameras, or our laptops.

Once I finished I took selfies in his phone. And boomerangs saving it to his phone. I put are phone down laying down with him. He played the movie and we cuddled. I looked at him and he kissed my lips. I kissed him back.

Kingston. I got your name tated

Me. Let me see

He took the cover off me pulling his pats and boxers down showing me the tattoo. It's right at the bottom of his stomach in cursive and a big heart around it. I smiled

Me. Oh my Gosh

Kingston. You like it

I nodded putting my hand in his pants using my thumb to rub his tip. He bit his bottom lip looking at me. I got down there pulling it out starting to give him head. I could hear his moans I slowed down locking around the tip as he came in my mouth. I swollwed it. He got up taking his cloths off. He took my cloths off putting my legs on his shoulders.

He started eating me out. I was a moaning mess. I squirted twice and he Kelp going. I squinted again and he kissed my lips.

Kingston. Ion got no condoms

Me. Ok

I kissed his lips

Kingston. What if I can't pull out

Me. Bae it's ok, a pregnancy is. Up to 9 months. I got money, you got money, we bout to get married. We're both happy. If it happens it happens

Kingston. Ok

He smashed his lips in to mine.

3 hours later

Kingston laid next to me pulling me to lay on his chest. And I fell right to sleep. We really went 10 rounds. And yes he pulled out every time. I felt him kiss my head before I fully fell asleep.

Vote

Comment