Chapter 64

Leylah pov

I picked up a crying Lay'lani.

Me. What's wrong mommie?

I checked her diaper. I slowly laid her on my bed getting a dipper changing her making sure to wipe her good, Once I put her diaper and put her lip shorts back in. I picked her up getting her bottle. She stopped crying opening her eyes. She drunk it fast. She must have been really hungry. I kissed cheek as she finished her bottles

I put the bottle down burping her. She burped twice.

Me. Good job mommie.

I looked over seeing Kingston bonding with Jr. I smiled looking at Lay'lani she's looking at me smiling. Her eyes started opening and closing.

Me. You sleepy Lay'lani?

She opened her eyes wide looking me in my eyes.

Me. Go to sleep mommy, I'm not going no where

Her eyes slowly closed. Once I felt like she was fully sleep. I got up slowly laying her in there bed. She let out a small little cry. I kissed her hand she put her hands on her face. I went and sat down.

Me. Bae you hungry?

He looked nodding

Me. Imma ask my uncle to bring us some food what you want

Kingston. Ion really got nothing in mind

I nodded texting my uncle to bring me and Kingston some Bono's. We love us some bbq food. Kingston laid jr down making sure he didn't wake back up and he sat down watching me. Like 30 min later my uncle brung are food.

I thanked him digging in.

Later

Kingston pov

I got Lay'lani from leylah. She looked at me smiling a little.

Me. You so beautiful

I kissed her cheek she opened her mouth as if she wanted to bite.

Me. U hungry?

I put the bottle in her mouth. And she started drinking. She tearing this bottle up. Once she finished I took the bottle out her mouth picking her up burping her. I looked over at bae seeing her change jr. She put his shorts back on. And picked him up. He gets circumcise tomorrow morning.

I know he finna be cranky. I looked at Lay'lani she was looking at me. She closed her eyes making this face befor she farted really loud and signed in relief. I laughed

Me. Why you fart on daddy for?

She smiled not opening her eyes.

Leylah. That was definitely to loud to be just a fart

I looked down seeing lay'lani smiling big showing gums and all. I got up laying her on there bed and checks her diaper. Sure enough she done pooped. At lest it don't smell. I got the wipes and pampers.

I wiped her putting her new pamper on. I threw her dirty pamper away

Me. You sleepy?

She just looked at me with her eyes wide open. Yea she's awake. I picked her up. After wrapping her in her blanket. I sat in my bed holding her to where she's laying in my arm.

Me. Daddy gone tell you a story

I cleared my voice. She opened her mouth smiling as if she's laughing at me.

Me. Once upon a time, there was this prince who's in love with this princess. This prince kept his love for the princess secret for years. And one day the prince finally told the princess how he felt about her. And turns out the princess felt the same way. They dated for 3 years and got married. And had 2 beautiful and handsome baby's. The end

She was looking at me like she was actually listening.

Me. You have to wait for your prince. Don't be out there kissing no frogs

I looked up seeing leylah laughing at me. I looked down seeing that Lay'lani fell asleep. I got up putting her in her and jr bed and kissed her cheek.

Leylah handed jr to me. I laid him down to. He sleep to. I kissed his cheek putting his cover on him.

Me. You wanna shower while there sleep

She nodded we got are cloths going to shower. We stayed in here 40 minutes. Then we got out drying out putting are cloths on. I watched leylah making sure she ain't need help. She started brushing her teeth. So I started brushing my teeth. Then she put her braids in a messy bun putting her scarf on.

Me. Kiss

I picked my lips out. She kissed my lips I got are stuff putting it in the basket we brung. For are dirty cloths. She laid down. I kissed her again going to lay in my bed.

Soon as I laid down the baby's started crying. I gave Lay'lani to bae and I got Jr. I made sure he don't need to be changed. Then I feed him burping him. And he went right back to sleep as I rocked him a little. I laid him back down laying Lay'lani done for bae. Then I brung there bed by me and I laid down going to sleep. I'm trynna sleep as much as I can. Cuz I know we're not gonna sleep much at home.

Vote

Comment