Chapter 39

Kingston pov

I woke up to someone kissing my lips. I opened my eyes seeing leylah. I closed my eyes back stretching. I laid on top of her. I kissed her lips bitting her bottom lip. I put my toung in her mouth playing with her's. I looked in her eyes. I sucked on her lips befor breaking the kiss. After looking in her eyes for a while we got up brushing are teeth and washing are face. Why is the house so quite

I left out my room seeing that Krystal room is empty. I texted her and she texted back saying she at her boyfriend house. But I went downstairs getting a lot of snacks and went in my room. I saw leylah play fortnight on my game. She glanced over at me befor getting off of it going to the bed. I sat the snacks on the bed taking my shorts off leaving my boxers on. I got in the bed and leylah got on top of me. I kissed her lips. She kissed me back. I pulled her up sucking on her neck. I heard her muffled moan. I made a big hickey. I smiled kissing it.

Leylah pov

I looked seeing Kingston smiling. Why he smiling. I kissed his lips laying on his chest. I got some of the cheese it's. He got some to. I looked at the tv

Kingston. Wanna go on a date later

I nodded eating more cheese its.

Later

I put on a outfit. And shoes. I looked seeing Kingston matching me. We got in the car after ger locked the door.we went to red lobster. And got a private table. He had someone bring us flowers. I smelled them smiling. There fake but smell good. I can't smell a real flower I'm allergic. Kingston got my hand kissing it. I smiled the waitress came and we ordered. They first bring are drinks.

And then are food. We ate as much as we could

Kingston. Wanna get a hotel?

I nodded we finished and he paid. We wrapped are food up leaving. We went to the house getting cloths. He grabbed the box of condoms and we left. Going to the best hotel here. He paid for 2 days. And we went to the first floor. And the lady said the room is sound proof. We sat on the bed. I got on his lap kissing his lips.

Me. Thank you

He smiled I got off his lap unlocking his pants pulling his 🍆 out. He bit his bottom lip. I licked the tip while playing with his balls. He moaned I slowly put it in my mouth till it touched the back of my thoat and I started sucking. He moaned louder. I went up and down till he cum in my mouth. I swolled looking in his eyes.

I licked on his balls till they were all the way wet. He picked me up laying me on the bed. He took my cloths off and his pants. And boxers. He took whip cream out his bag and first put some on my lips licking it and tongue kissing me. I smiled he put it on my boobs.

He started started sucking and licking. A moaned slipped out mouth. He kissed them and sucked on them again. I moaned he opened my legs. And he dragged his tongue from my boobs to my kat. He licked around. I moaned again. He kissed it putting whip cream. He started eating me out

I moaned louder. I felt him licking my the lips. And around it. I moaned again. He pulled the lips apart licking up and down. Then he spelled kingdom loves leylah. And and I squirted in his mouth. I let out another moan. He put a condom on layin on the bed. I got on top of him. He put the tip in grabbing my waist making me go slow first. He closed his eyes biting  his lip. I put my hands on his stomach going faster. A moan slipped out my mouth. He moaned grabbing my waist making me go even more faster and I cum on his 🍆. He moaned really loud and stopped. I looked seeing that he cum to. He kissed my lips flipping us over.

He flipped me over and made me arch my back and bend over more. I heard him take the condom off and he slid in my but slow. Then he started speeding up. I moaned feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head. He slowed down moaning. I felt myself squirt. I felt him pull out and I felt I guess his cum running down.

He flipped me over kissing and sucking on my neck.

Kingston. You gone be my wifey?

I nodded

Me. You gone be my hubby?

Kingston. Yea

I felt him slid in raw. He went slow and then fast. I started moaning. He slowed down pulling out. He cum on my stomach. He rubbed his tip on my kat until I squrited.

He laid down eating me out. Sucking on the lips. I bit my bottom lip feeling myself squirt again. He licked that up to. I got up giving him head again. He cum in my mouth. And then I sucked and licked on his balls. He moaned I deep thoated him and sucked on the tip and he cum in my mouth again. He picked me up tongue kissing me. I felt him put Hickey's all over my neck. And I put Hickey's on his neck. He kissed my lips a lot of times.

Kingston. I love u

He kissed my lips 5 times

Me. I love u to

He kissed me again. We went to the bathroom. He carried me and ran a bubble bath. Once it was full he took his shirt off. And we got in. He held me on his lap laying on my chest. I closed my eyes.

45 minutes later

We got in the shower. Kingston lift my head up kissing my lips. I kissed him back. We bath each other and got out drying off

Kingston. Wanna put cloths on?

I shook my head

Kingston. Me neither

We brushed are teeth. And he changed the sheets and cover. And we laid down. He laid sideways. And wrapped his arms round me. And then he put his leg between my leg. He put his forehead to mine and his nose to mine. And he kissed my lips. I started dozing off to sleep.

Vote

Comment