Chapter 52

Leylah pov

I woke up and something told me to look at my phone. I looked at it see a miss call from my "mom" and some text ask did I wanna go with her for the day. I texted her no thank you and got up brushing my teeth and washing my face. I got in the shower then got got dressed. Kingston, Krystal and miyah comes back today. I took the thing off my cast. And got dressed put lotion and deodorant on first tho. Then I got dressed. I limped out the bathroom seeing Kingston, Krystal and miyah on my bed. I smiled they came and hugged me. Kingston picked me up kissing my lips a lot of times.

Kingston. I missed you

He kissed my neck and let me down. I sat on my bed and breath. I gave Kingston his charisma gift. My dad came in.

Dad. You going with your mom for the day?

Me. No

He nodded saying

Dad. Well she outside anyway

He walked out. I smacked my teeth rolling my eyes.

Me. Can y'all come with me?

They nodded coming with me down the stairs helping me since I still got this stupid cast on. I opened the door after getting my crunches. My mom got out her car.

Mom. Hey

I waved just looking at her

Mom. I wanted to take you to the mall

Me. Can my friends go?

Mom. I wanted it to be me and you time

Me. I'm not comfortable going alone with you

She nodded looking at me in my eyes

Mom. I'll come back tomorrow and take y'all to the movies, and i'll go to the mall today and get you some stuff

I nodded agreeing and she left we went back in the house. Damn it's cold out there. Kingston picked me up. And carried me up the stairs. Once we got to my room he sat me down. He laid down and I laid across him. He got up letting me lay on his chest. He grabbed my face kissing me. I kissed him back laying in his chest. I started dosing off.

Later

I woke up relizing I slept all day. And I'm still in Kingston arms but we're laying in a different way. I got up which woke him up.  He looked at me before getting up to.

Kingston. Wanna come to are house?

I nodded my head yea

Me. I gotta ask first

I got my phone texting my dad and he said yea. I packed dome clothes and we left out heading to there house. Once we got there Kingston and Krystal mom gave me gifts.

Me. Thank you

I hugged her setting on the couch opening it. It's a tripod, camera case and a notebook to plan out my videos. I smiled hugging her again. We went up to Krystal room. Some how we ended up looking though pictures. Of when we were younger. There moms and my uncle took them. Kingston grabbed my but cheek. I looked at him he kissed my lips. I kissed him back laying on him. I looked back at the pictures.

Kingston. Y'all wanna smoke?

Krystal. Yeah but momma here

Kingston. Ha nigga smoke blame the smell on him.

Me. MS Kayla got a new man?

Krystal. Yeah she started dating him before we went on are trip. He give me weird vibes. But he don't be doing nun so.

She shrugged, we went and got weed from Kingston room and went in the backyard rolling up and smoking. We smoked half the bag. The back door open. We looked and my heart dropped. It's one of the men who molested me when I was younger. To be exacted he was the first one to ever do it. My hands started he just blew my high. He locked eyes with me smirking. He went back in the house. I laid on Kingston lap wanting to go home.

Kingston. What's wrong?

Me. N nothing

He rubbed my back. After they finished the blunt we went in the house. Kingston took me in his room locking his door.

Kingston. You ok?

I nodded

Kingston. You want some head?

I nodded admitly forgetting about what just happened. He turned the tv up and laid me down. He pulled my pants and panties down putting the cover over me and his head and opened my legs. I felt him kiss it. Then he started going crazy making me moan.

Me. Bae

I moaned gripping the covers feeling his young go in and out and I squirted. But he kelp going. I but my bottom lip. One I came again he licked it up coming up tongue kissing me allowing me to take my self

Kingston. You feel better?

I nodded he kissed on my neck. Before you know it he was in my guts. He groned slowing down pulling out coming on my stomach. I bet my lip feeling myself cum. We got up he wrapped my leg for me and we took a shower together. Once we got out and laid down I decided to tell him bout his mommy boyfriend

Me. Um the man that's with your mom

Kingston. Frank, what about him?

Me. He was one of the men who touched me as a kid. Watch out for Krystal. I don't know if he's still like that

He looked at me shocked before getting up going out the room and coming back with Krystal and miyah. They looked at me.

Kingston. Frank is a weird ass. He molested her when she was younger

They gasped looking at me shocked

Kingston. Keep your room door locked at all times. I'll bye you one of them code doorknobs off Amazon. And tonight we all sleeping in here.

We nodded looking at him. We all went downstairs together getting a lot of snacks going back upstairs. Kingston closed, and locked his door and we picked a movie turning the lights off blowing up the blowup bed for miyah and Krystal. For the rest of the night we watched movies.

Vote

Comment