Chapter 56

Kingston pov

I woke up to the plan landing. I looked over seeing leylah watching a movie on her I pad. And eating sour-patches. She looked at me and smiled. How did I get so lucky?

I kissed her lips. I helped her put her stuff back in her over night back. And we got up getting ready to get off the plan. Once we did we walked though the airport getting are suitcases. And we went to get a rental car. We got are stuff in the car. And I drove us to the Air b and b I booked. We got are stuff out locking the door and going in the house after I put the code in.

We put are stuff in the closet and I looked at her seeing her looking at me.

Me. Ready to make our baby?

She nodded looking at me we got naked. And first she gave me head. Then I gave her head. Then I started giving her slow strocks. I bent down giving her 3 big hickeys on her neck. She wasn't moaning loud enough for me so I started going faster.

And she started moaning louder. I looked down seeing her juices all over her thighs. I started going faster feeling myself bout to cum. I looked at her face seeing her eyes rolled back. I slowed down cumming inside her. We looked into eachothers eyes.

I didn't pull out cuz I don't know if it'll mess up the processes. I kissed her lips adding tounge. I started kissing on her neck. She moaned low. I started doing slow strokes again. And started speeding up.

Leylah. Bae in bought to cum

Me. Hold it

I started going faster. I felt myself bout to come again. I went faster cumming. And pulling out. She came. I bent down eating her out.

Me. You wanna get on top?

She nodded, I laid down and she got on top grabbing my peice sliding on top. And she started going slow. I groaned grabbing her hips making her go faster. Which made her moan. She looked at me in my eyes. I made her go faster cumming in her again. She stared moaning louder slowing down. And her juice went all over me.

I slid out. And bring her up so she's seating on my face. And I had her ride my face. When she squinted in my mouth I sat her on
My stomach.

Me. You wanna keep going.

She nodded bending down sucking on my neck. I bite my bottom lip. She kissed my neck. She must have just given me a hickey. She kissed my ear which sent shivers down my back. I started rubbing her ass. She kissed my lips and add tongue. She broke the kiss getting up sliding me back in and started ridding me again. She put her hands on my chest going faster. My eyes started rolling back as I moaned.

Me. Bae!

I came again as she did that arch thing she be doing. I love it when she do that. She slowed down laying out my chest. I rubbed her back.

Me. Want it from the back

She sat up nodding with a smile. I put her on on the bed. And made her arch. She got the perfect arch. I slid in going slow at first. But speeding up. Her moan she turning me on. I went faster intill I came again. She definitely pregnant. I done came in her like 4 times now. I slid out sliding in her but. When I came again I turned her over again eating her out.

When she squirted she sat up giving me head. When I came in her mouth she started licking and sucking on my balls.

Me. Bae

I moaned she licked on my tip intill I came again. We went and took are shower togather. And put on are matching pj's I bout off Amazon. We took pictures for ig. And we made tiktoks. And a video for are YouTube.

Explaining how are wedding went. And what we got each other. Then we changed the bed and laid down watching a movie going I sleep. We're going in a yacht tomorrow. All by ate selfs. It's an afternoon appointment. I started dozing off to sleep.

The next morning

Leylah pov

I threw up in the toilet for the 3rd time. Kingston rubbed my back.

Me. Wanna take the pregnancy test

I nodded getting up flushing the toilet. I brushed my teeth and he gave me the pregnancy test. I stood over the toilet peeing on it. And put it on the counter after putting the top back on. I wiped myself putting my pants back up. Me and Kingston looked at it as the timer ticked. The timer went off and the test read positive.

I smiled. He picked me up I hugged him tight kissing his lips.

Me and Kingston. We're having a baby!

Kingston. We gone keep it secret?

Me. Yea until I'm 4 months

He nodded kissing my lips putting me down

Kingston. I ordered some waffle house

I nodded washing my face and brushing my teeth. Then we went in the front room. Once the food cake we ate. Them we got dressed in are beach wear taking pictures posting them. Then we left out going to the beach. We went to the boat part.

Me. Why we over here?

Kingston. This are yacht

I smiled we got on and it had a table set up really nice, then the room has balloons that spell out honey moon. And sex toys on the dresser. I laughed looking at them. Then the upstairs level has a pool. And there's Jet skies. Yea we bout to have fun. The driver met us. Sndvwe first got on the jet ski. And we even went swing with the Dolphins. We took pictures and when we got back on the yacht we did tiktoks. We had are little date. Then we got on the jet skies again.

Then to the bedroom we went. And he definitely put me to sleep.

Later that night

We're back at the air b and b. We took are shower like an hour ago. Now Kingston is rubbing my stomach and kissing it.

Kingston. You hungry?

Me. Yea, I want some McDonald's fries and a milkshake

He nodded coming up kissing my lips.

Kingston. Imma be right back.

Me. Ok

He kissed my lips again putting his shoes on getting his keys.

Kingston pov

I drove to the Edina place getting the chocolate covered fruit I ordered this morning. And then I went to McDonald's buying the food she wanted. I bout her some flowered at the gas station when I filled up on gas. Then I went home. I put the car in the garage. And went inside the air b and b. I went in the room with the stuff and leylah looked away from the tv gasping.

I sat down giving her the flowers first. She smelled them befor seating them on the nightstand.

Leylah. Thank you

Me. You welcome

I kissed her lips giving her the chocolate covered fruit. And her food. She drunk some of the milkshake.

Leylah. You ain't get you no food?

Kingston. I got left over Waffle House. I wasn't hungry this morning

She nodded looking at the tv as I went to get my food. I warmed it up making sure the doors were locked then I went upstairs. I saw leylah fucking her fries up. She froze looking at me. I laughed seating down eating my food.

I looked over seeing her eyeing my food. I feed her two spoons and started back eating. I glanced over seeing her finishing her fries. Then she started eating the fruit. She feed me some.

I kissed her lips she kissed my lips eating some more. Once I ate the rest of my food we feed each other the fruit. Once we finshed we cleaned up. We cuddled watching tv. I kissed her lips feeling myself doze off.

Vote

Comment