Chapter 57

Leylah pov

I woke up feeling like I have to throw up. I got up going in the bathroom. I threw up at least 3 times. Kingston came in rubbing my back.

Kingston. Morning sickness?

I nodded throwing up again. Then I flushed the toilet getting up brushing my teeth and washing my face. Kingston did the same. I sat on the bed trying to process what to do next.

Kingston. You think your gonna be ok going to get massages?

Me. Yea, what time is it going to be?

Kingston. After we go get breakfast.

I nodded

Kingston. You wanna eat here or go out to eat?

Me. Go out to eat I need fresh air

He nodded, we got dressed. We're matching. We took pictures then we started a vlog on both of are channels. He drove us to ihop. We got out and went in. The lady got us seated. Then we ordered, once are food came we ate and talked about are house. When we come back from are honeymoon we'll be moving in. I can't wait.

Kingston. Did you decide the colors were going with

Me. Black and gold

He nodded I started back eating. I glanced up looking at him seeing him bitting his bottom lip looking at me. I smiled

Kingston. How did I get so lucky with u?

Me. No how did I get so lucky with you?

We laughed. He grabbed my chin kissing my lips. I kissed him back.

Me. I love u

Kingston. I love u to bae

He kissed my lips again letting my chin go

I blushed eating some more of my food. Once we finished eating he paid. Then we left. I laid on the door taking a little nap.

30 minutes later

I get woke up by kisses being planted on my lips.i streaches. Opening my eyes seeing Kingston. He places a kiss on my neck. And got out coming to open my door. He got my hand kissing it. Locking the car door. He wrapped his arm around me. I looked up noticing how short I was compared to him. I finally hit 5'0 last year.

We made it inside the massage place. The man pulled are names up and took us too the back. They told us to take are cloths off keep are underwear on. This lady came in to me. And a man for Kingston. They started massaging us.

The massage is so relaxing. When she rubbed back up to my shoulders I started falling back to sleep.

1 hour later

Me a Kingston is setting in the hot sauna. He wrapped his arm around me. Lift my head up kissing my lips. I kissed him back. Once are time was up in here we got are cloths back on voting to the car.

Kingston. You wanna go to movies

Me. Yea

I got on my phone seeing text for my dad checking up on me. I responded going to my YouTube seeing I hoist made $50k  off of me and Kingston Q and A. Then $100k of the recent vlog. We pulled up at the movies letting are vlogs know. Yes we're still vloging. He bought are tickets. And we went in getting snacks. Then a blanket as always. Then we went to the movie room. I laid on his sholder as the lights went deam.

I started eating my snack. It's like something clicked and I got hungry. I felt Kingston rubbing my thigh. He must be trynna have twins. He put his hand in my pants whispering in my ear.

Kingston. I'm hungry for you

I stopped eating looking at him. He laughed kissing my neck.

Kingston pov

I ate my popcorn glancing over at leylah seeing her watching the movie. I started watching the movie to drinking my slushy.

After the movie

We threw are trash away vlogging. Once we got outside we stopped are cameras so we can get in the car. I crunk the car up. Then I back to the air b and b. I'm tired. I ordered olive garden to the house. We took a shower togather. Then we laid down. I cuddled her rubbing her back. She laid on my chest watching tv.

Once the food got here we are and for the rest of the day chilled.

Vote

Comment