Chapter 19

Kentrell pov

I walked into leylah room seeing her haveing a nightmare. She was tossing and turning and whimpering as well

Me. Queen

I shook her and her eyes popped open. Tears rolled down her face. I got her holding her tight. She cried into my shoulder. I rubbed her back. She flinched a little bit. I need to Know what happened to her. I sat down seating her next to me.

Me. Say what happened to you?

Leylah looked at me.

Me. Like tell me your past

Another tear rolled down her face. I wiped it but more just fell down.

Leylah. M m my m m mom b b b boyfriends t t t touched o on m m me

She broke down crying. I hugged her kissing her forhead.

Leylah. I s s saw her a f f few days a ago. S s she still hate me

I just listened cuz I don't know what to say. She laid on my shoulder and started to fall back to sleep. I laid her down tucking her in. I kissed her forhead leaving out. It's 6:00am I laid down going back to sleep.

30 minutes later

I woke up to someone laying on me. I opened my eyes seeing leylah. I kiss her forhead falling back to sleep.

12pm

Leylah pov

I woke up to talking. I kelp my eyes closed but listen

Dad. I'm pissed off at ha momma. That girl knew how to contact me so I can get my child but she kelp her and made her suffer

Mow mow. Mabe she lost your number

Dad. Herm is her brother, she didn't even tell herm about leylah being my child. He found out when I found out.

Mow mow. Oh

Dad. Then she had man touch all on her. Leylah flinched this morning when I was trynna Comfort her from a nightmare.

Mowmow. Are you serious

Dad. Yes, I don't know what to do

Mowmow. Well you can start by showing your child that you really care and love her.

Dad. Alright

Mowmow. Items won't help show her real love, spend time with her, make he feel special

Dad. Thanks

I heard him hang up. I opened my eyes stretching

Dad. You wanna go to the arcade? Just me and u

I nodded

Dad. Go get ready

I got out the bed going to my room. I took a shower getting dressed taking care of my hygienes. Then I put my braids in a messy bun. I got my phone off the charger going downstairs.

Dad. Your ready?

I nodded. I picked the Rolls Royce to drive in. He locked up the house and we left. He called and had them clear the whole arcade out. We went in and played games.

Dad. Say I bet I can beat you in 4 in a row basketball

Me. Say bet that up

We played and guess what. I won

Dad. I let u win

I gave him the side eye and both of us started laughing. We went to play air hokey. He won against me. We went to the rest of the arcade games. Then we reloaded the cards again.

Me. Dad

He looked at me

Me. Let's play that

It's a pac man game. We played and we played that 3 times. We took pictures and Boomeranges. I made a silly face. My dad made a silly face to he posted. I guess announcing that I'm his daughter. With out actually as ing so. Now are phone blew up quick.

Dad. You wanna go out to eat at I hop or Dennis next?

Me. Dennis

He called ordering are food. We left going to get it. We ate in the car so fans don't bother us. I looked up seeing my dad eating. I went back to eating. After we finished eating we went to Walmart and got a whole lot of snacks and went home.

Dad. Movie night?

I nodded

Dad. Go put your pj's on

I got in my sports bra and boxers and long socks going in my dad room. He came out the closet in gym shorts. We picked a movie and started watching and eating are snacks.

Vote

Comment