Chapter 65

Leylah pov

I wiped my tears. Jr just came back from being circumcised and he's crying. Which is making me cry.

Me. Mommy gone beat them up for you

Kingston. Daddy to, who did it daddy man.

We kissed his face. Lay'lani is being spoiled by Krystal and miyah right now. Jr started to fall asleep. Kingston made sure he was sleep wrapping him in the cover and put him in his bed.

I watched Krystal and Miyah tell Lay'lani how they gone spoil her and give her everything she want when she get older. She did that loud fart thing she did to Kingston yesterday and they handed her right to me.

Me. Hey mommy pretty girl

I kissed her cheek. She closed her eyes smiling really big. Kingston gave me a pamper. I fully sat up laying Lay'lani down and taking her pamper off wiping her. She pooped a lot. After I finshed wiping her I put a new pamper on her. Kingston threw away the dirty one.

Lay'lani started getting fussy. I picked her back up wrapping her in her blanket. Then I got her bottle feeding her. She watched me while she was drinking. She wrapped her hand around my finger as her eyes slowly closed

I think she be thinking imma leave her or something I kissed her hand. Once she finshed I laid her on my chest burping her. She Bruped twice. She made a hum sound before smiling. I kissed her nose. Once she fell asleep I laid her on my bed swaddling her. And Kingston put her in her and jr lil bed.

For the most part there good baby's. They only cry when they need a change or need to be feed. I know jr finna be cranky because of what he just got done. But the nurse said he should heal quick. She gave use medicine to put on it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kingston grabbed my chin placing a kiss on my lips. I kissed  him back adding tongue. He broke the kiss saying

Kingston. Ight let's stop for we have baby number 3

I laughed a little laying down feeling sleepy. I just got done eating Maggiano's not to long ago. I felt my stomach. My belly went down as soon as I had the baby's. But I still had a pudge. I looked like i was 4 months all over again. But my belly getting back flat.

It's really surprising how my stomach went down that fast. I started dozing off.

Later

Kingston pov

I'm changing jr. I put the medicine on his thin putting a cotton ball and bandaid. He's crying right now

Me. I know daddy man, imma get them for you

I made sure I wiped his but good enough and putting his pamper on threwowing away his dirty one. I put on his onsie. Him and Lay'lani got a bath like an hour ago and I put them on there matching onesies. There so cute. I took pictures to.

Leylah is still sleeping. I feed jr burping him and swaddled him putting him in the lil bed thing. I did the same to Lay'lani. She be tearing theses bottles up. After I bruped her I made sure she ain't need to be changed. Then I swaddled her and laid her down patting her chest to make her fall asleep.

Which works like a charm. Kentrell walked in with food for us. The smell of food woke leylah up. She looked before saying

Leylah. Thank you dad

He nodded kissing her forehead. He gave me my food seating are drinks on the dresser thing kissing Jr and Lay'lani leaving. I started eating he brung us red lobster.

After I ate I took my shower making sure Ley'lah an't wanna come. Then I got in bed going to sleep. After pulling the baby's next to me.

Hopefully we can go home tomorrow. I miss cuddling with my wife in our bed.

Vote

Comment