Chapter 63

Leylah pov

We're at my dads house right now. I'm officially 8 months pregnant. Iv been walking a lot more trynna get theses baby's out me. I walked towards the kitchen to get me some food and I started peeing on my self. And my contractions started getting worst. I started crying. It hurts to bad.

Kingston and dad. What's wrong

Both of them slipped in my pee. Crazy thing is I'm still peeing. Oh shit my water broke. They got up helping me to the car. And speed to the hospital. Once we got there they rushed me in the hospital room.

I started breathing how my midwife told me to. But that wasn't helping my concentration. I started crying more Kingston held my hand trying to calm me down. He called my midwife. And she came in couching me how to breath. They came in

Doctor. Have you eaten

Me. No

Doctor. You have to eat befor we induce you

My dad left to get me some food. He came back with Wendy's. I ate once I finished the fruit punch they induced me. They had Kingston help me change into my hospital gown. Then they did the epidural. And 30 minutes in I wasn't in anymore pain. I started dozing off.

2 hours later

I woke up hungry. I looked over seeing my dad and Kingston playing the game.

Dad. You ight

I nodded as Kingston looked at me. I looked over seeing miyah and Krystal. There looking at me

Krystal. How you feeling?

Me. Hungry

I started feeling small contractions.

Me. Is my phone in here

She handed it to me. I watched YouTube untill this nurse came in giving me ice water. I don't want this shit. I want food.

Hours later

I'm now 10 centimeters dilated and there prepping me for labor. Kingston held my hand.

Doctor. 1... 2... 3... push

I pushed as hard as I could growing tired.

Doctor. 1.... 2... 3.. push

I pushed again

Doctor. 1... 2 .. 3... push

I pushed again seeing her pull one of the baby's out.

Doctor. Baby girl time 10:52pm October 23 2030

They laid her on my chest having me push again so the other baby can come out.

Doctor. Baby boy 10:56 pm October 23 2030

She laid him on my chest.

Nurse. What's there names

Kingston. Kingston knight jr and Lay'lani knight

She nodded leaving out. Once the doctor was able to take my placenta out. Kingston cut the  inbelical  chords and then they took the baby's from me putting medicine on there eyes and giving them vaccines.

And that's when I heard there little cries. My heart just mealted. Then they put there cloths on. And put there hats. And put a bow on Lay'lani head. There still crying.

She sat me up and put the baby's in my arms. Once they took pictures Kingston got them from me. And they took pictures of them.

Kingston. Daddy love y'all