Chapter 78

Leylah pov

Me and Kingston is at Krystal house with all the kids, miyah water just broke and she just got rushed to the hospital. I started hearing lay'Lani talking trash.

Kingston. What ever, you better not touch it again

I looked seeing him holding a game controller. He put it on the table picking her up tossing her up. She laughed burping

Ari. Tt is mommy ok?

Me. Yea, she's going to have your baby sister

She started looking sad

Me. What's wrong

Ari. Are they still gonna love me?

Me. Of course there still gonna love you, but you now have someone to play with

Ari. Ok

She hugged me cuddling into my side. I kissed her forhead. King ran over here taking his pacifier out his mouth.

King.Ma ma

Me. Yea?

King. Mmmm

He did the kissy lips. I kissed his lips.

King. Ba ba

I shook my head getting up still holding ari. I put some nuggets and tater tots in the air fryer for all the kids. Then I filled there sippy cups up with juice. I made the twins bottles. There still sleeping but when they wake up they'll be ready.

Lay'lani. Pot pot

I got up made there plates taking laylani to the bathroom. I had to hold her. After she finshed I wiped her taking her to eat after washing are hands. Once all the kids finshed eating and drinking there juice. I had them laying in ari room for there nap. Which they instantly fell asleep.

Me and Kingston changed the baby's diapers. And made sure they were ok befor putting them back in there baby swings Krystal brung here. Then we sat down watching tv.

2hours later

Ari. TT

Me. Hmmm?

Ari. I gotta go potty

I got up taking her to the bathroom. I song her the song she likes. Then after washing hands we went to her room. My babys are still sleep. And ari laid down dozing back off to sleep. I left out.

Kingston. Bae!

I went downstairs seeing him laying on the floor

Me. What happened?

Kingston. I'v fallen and I can't get up

I laughed helping him up. He picked me up. I stabbed my legs around his waist. He kissed my lips seating down. I laid in his neck feeling him rubb my ass. The baby's started crying. I got up getting them. They just wanted there bottles. Krystal walked in the house.

Krystal. How where they

Me. Good, they've been sleep this whole time

She nodded seating next to me I handed her, I looked in the baby face. Yep that's Jr. Jr got a grown face.

Bae gave  kris to Taylor and we went upstairs to see what the other kids doing, there up watching tv. They looked at up

King. Dada

Kingston nodded as he pointed to the tv. There watching SpongeBob

Lay'lani got up jumping on the bed