Chapter 4

Leylah pov

I woke up to someone yelling. I sat up getting my phone seeing that it's 8:30am. Shit I'm late. I rushed and put deodorant on, I got dressed and put my shoes on. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I did my edges. I put my book-bag on getting my purse putting some glasses. I put my keys in my purse with my phone.

I went up the stairs coming out the basement. My mom is arguing with a man. A different man. I got a apple leaving out the house. I started walking to school. Not paying attention just walking and thinking.

???. Watch out !!!!

After hearing that a car hit me. I flew back and passed out.

Kentrell pov

Me. Fuck!!

I just hit a kid with the gmc.

Kd. You not gone go check on her?

I got out. I flipped her over seeing that it's the girl from Instagram. I got her purses putting it in the car. Then I picked her up putting her in the car to and I drove to the emergency room.

Ben. She looks like you

I parked and we got out once the lady saw that I was holding the little girl they took her to the back.

Lady. What happened?

Me. I was driving and she walked in the street not paying attention. And I hit her.

The lady nodded writing on the paper. A doctor came and took us to the room that she was put in. Her leg is wrapped up. Her arms have bruises. And the side of her face has a starch and her lip is busted.

Doctor. We still haven't did X-rays. And I think she has asthma to

Me. Have y'all call her mom yet?

Doctor. There doing that now

Another doctor came in with a wheel chair. They put her in it taking her out the room. I sat in the chair going on my phone seeing that drao texted me asking me to cash app him some money. I cash apped him $50

When they came back the little girl was up.

Doctor. She has a broken leg. And that busted lip didn't come from today. This could have possibly came from yesterday.

We nodded. He helped her on the bed. A nurse came in letting her pick a color. Then they put a cast on her leg. Then they left.

Me. What's your name?

Girl. Leylah

We nodded she looked around the room. This lady came in here leylah smacked her teeth rolling her eyes.

Lady. Broke ya leg being a hoe huh?

Leylah. Say quite calling me a hoe. Knowing damn well you da hoe.

The lady smacked her in the mouth

Leylah. You know what you don't have to worry bout me anymore I'll go live with my uncle

Lady. So you can ride his dick everyday?

Leylah. No to get away from your delusional ass. And you can stop talking bout your self now. Who you know got 7 different niggas in 4 days. But I'm a hoe. I'm a virgin

The lady looked this way.

Ben. Don't she look like Renee?

I looked at her face

Me. Cuz that is Renee

3three. So is this your child?

Me. I don't know is she?