Chapter 75

Leylah pov

I woke up to laughing. I looked at the baby monitor. The twins are playing and laughing. There birthday is in 3 days. My dad turned 31 today and he wants everyone to come over so he can celebrate. King stood up touching the camera. I pushed the speak boutton.

Me. Stop touching it

He flinched seating down. Lay'lani almost broke the camra the other day. I got up going to use the rest room. Then I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Bae came in hugging me from behind kissing my neck.

Kingston. Good morning

Me. Morning

I kissed his lips going to get out my pjs and dressed. Then I put my cloths on. Then I went and got the twins out there cribs seating them on there potty. And made them bottles just to make them stay seating. I did Lay'lani hair yesterday. And it's just so cute.

There individuals with beads but the front is braided back. She got a lot of hair. I looked down seeing them watching tv. I went out the room closing the gate. Then I went downstairs using the elevator and went to cook.

Kingston. Bae

I flinched looking

Kingston. Package here

I nodded flipping the pancakes. The twins eat everything we eat.

Me. Can you go see if they used the pot

Kingston. You want me to bring this upstairs to?

Me. Umm yea

I looked at the box it's the twins cars we bought for there birthday. Kingston is in the prosses of building there garbage for the twins in the play room. After I finshed making the pancakes I made the eggs, grits and bacon.

I made me some sausage links. I poured us some orange juice and started making the twins plates first. I brung there high chairs in the front room. I went upstairs in the twins room seeing Kingston wiping them putting pull ups on them.

Me. You think we should get them dressed now or later?

Kingston. Later they mess there cloths up eating.

I nodded changing Lay'lani earrings. And took her downstairs. Kingston followed with king. I sat her in her high chair strapping her in getting her table putting it on there putting her sippy cup in the cup holder. She smiled starting to eat

I helped Kingston with king table. He don't usually help with this he just cleans after. We got are food seating down eating. I put on Wednesday.

20 minutes later

We're finished eating. I'm getting the kids cloths together . Kingston always wanna match with King so I made sure they were matching
He came in holding the Twins.

Lay'lani. Ma ma

Me. Yea?

Lay'Lani. Go

Me. Yea were going to papa house

She nodded I got them dressed then I combed King hair out putting 5 puffs

Kingston. This or this

King grabbed the silver chain. Kingston put his pacifier on it and put it on him. Then he left out the room. I put them in there car seats. And gave them there sippy cups. Once Kingston came and got them I got there bags and we went to the car. While I got the baby monitors set up he got the car seats in the car. And there play pen in the trunk. A long with there toys.

While he drove I started a vlog on are family channel. It's called the knight family. He got us gas first then we went to my dad house. We got out first Taking the baby in. Then the stuff. He set the play pen up while I got the Twins shoes off and then I put them in there play pens.