Chapter 77

Kingston pov

I'm rubbing leylah stomach. She's cramping because of her cycle. Miyah  and krystal got the Twins. They took the kids to chucky chesse. Looked seeing leylau sleep. I kissed her ear still rubbing her stomach. I started watching tv.

Until my phone ring. I got it answering.

Me. Hello

Kristal. King keeps saying dada

She gave King the phone.

King. Dada

Me. What's up man

He smiled big clapping

King. Phone?

Me. Yea I'm in the phone

He gave me the confused face.

Me. Give Dada kiss

I pocked my lips out and he kissed the phone giggling.

Me. Dada love u

He smiled be for hanging up. I laughed looking and seeing leylah still sleep. I kissed her ear putting my phone on the charger laying down. And ended up falling to sleep to

3 hours later

I woke up to kisses being planted on my lips and the smell of food. I opened my eyes seeing leylah standing over me. I licked my bottom lip.

Leylah. I made you some food

Me. You are my food

She started blushing

Leylah. You can't eat me right now

Both of us laughed as I sat up. I put the food on the nightstand pulling her on my lap kissing her neck

Me. Have you ate

Leylah. Yea an hour ago

I nodded getting my food starting to eat. She made lasagna, galic bread and salad. I glanced up seeing leylah all into the tv. I finished eating. And went to clean.

When I got down here it was spotless. Even the kitchen I cleaned my dish and went back to my room. We're kid free for another 2 hours. I laid down pulling her close to me. She laid on my chest watching tv.

Me. You wanna go some where

She looked at me nodding

Me. Wanna go on a date

She smile nodding

Me. How about a movie date, then we'll go skating

She nodded

Leylah. Can we match

I nodded we got up going the shower togather. Then we got dressed and left out taking my car. I got gas first. Then we headed to the movie room. I helped her out holding her hand. We picked the mice and I paid. We went in and I bought are snacks and blankets. We went in seating in are seats.

Me. Gimme kiss

She looked pocking her lips out. I grabbed her chin passionately kissing her. She moaned breaking the kiss. The movie started. She laid on my shoulder making me wrap my arm around her.

After the movie

I walked with leylah to the bathroom. When she came out we headed out going straight to the skating rank. We stayed for an hour before going home making it just in time as amiyah was pulling up with the Twins.

Me. They sleep?

She nodded as me and leylah got them out amiyah car putting the in the house. Soon as we stripped them out there cloths they woke up.

Lay'Lani. Ma ma milk?

Leylah. No, you want food

She didn't respond. We gave them there baths. Before putting them in there night cloths and in there play pin.

I put cocomelon on while leylah gave them chips.

King. Dads play?

Me. Yea, what we gone play

He held up the game controller I been looking for. I got it from him looking shocked.

Me. How you get this son?

King. Dada game

He laughed putting his pacifier in his mouth. I shrugged kissing his forehead and lay'Lani for head going in me and leylah room. A few minutes later she came in seating on top of my stomach. She looked down at me. I bit my bottom lip.

Me. Hmm

Leylah. Can I see your tat?

I nodded she slid down seating on my member giving me a boner. I moaned lowly. She pulled the rim of my pants down some reviling the Tat on my stomach right before my member. It's her name and I recently added some roses and hearts to it like months ago. She touched it. I shivered under her touch.

Me. Stop for I go get a towel

She looked in my eyes. And all I saw in her eyes were lust. She slid down some more I guess feeling my boner. I moaned but my head turned when I heard are room door open. I looked seeing the Twins walking in

Me. How y'all get out the play pin

I got up softly seating leylah next to me.

King. Sorry

Me. For what?

He shrugged as they looked around the room running to get on there rocking horses. I got up getting there snacks out the dresser

Me. Come on

They looked at me getting up following me back in there room. I gave them there snacks seating them in there play pin. I gave them both some and gave them kisses

Me. Watch coco melons until dinner ok my babys

They nodded doing  kissy lips so I gave them more kisses leaving out this time putting the gate up. I went back in the room seeing leylah getting are stuff to take a shower out. We went and got in the shower. First we bath each other.

Then we did are grown folks business showering again greeting our. We fried off. While she was putting her panties and pad on I was putting my boxers on and brushing my waves. I put my shirts on looking seeing leylah put her sports bra a boxers on. Then we went to get the Twins going downstairs. And watch leylah cook.

Then we stripped them before putting there food in front of them. We're eating homemade mashed potatoes, homemade Mac and Cheese and stake. Then Me and her sat down eating. I looked seeing the Twins eating very polite

Me. Who taught them how to eat so nicely

Leylah. Krystal, she didn't teach them they just be watching her.

I saw lay'Lani wipe her mouth with her napkin. I laughed recording, King did the same thing looking at me.

Me. My kids bougie, they ain't gone want McDonald's they gone want red lobster

I laughed ending the video putting it on my ig story. We finshed eating. While leylah got the twins cloths back on I cleaned up. And did dishes. Then I went upstairs seeing leylah readying the twins a bedtime story.

We're thinking about getting them toddler beds now. They put there pacifiers in there mouths laying down. We gave them kisses as they fell asleep. I put the lullaby on and turned the star lights on turning the room light off checking the camra for there room on my phone. Then we left out.

After re freshening up we got in bed put a movie on, cuddled and fell asleep

Vote

Comment