Chapter 47

Leylah pov

I sat krystal gifts on her bed going to do the same for Kingston. There still sleep. I limped to the side of Kingston bed climbing in. I pulled the cover down seeing him knocked out sleep. I kissed his lips. He didn't wake up. I starred kissing and sucking on his neck. I felt him moving then he wrapped his arms round me. And grabbed my ass. I made a hickey on his shoulder I leaned up smashing my lips into his.

He grabbed my face tongue kissing me. I felt him put his hand in my pants. I broke the kiss

Me. Finish this later

I sat up looking down seeing that he got a boner. I gave him his gifts. He opened them. I got him $50 apple gift card, condoms I had to sneak and buy those. I bought him weed wraps and a pound of weed. And a charm that say king in blue diamonds

Kingston. Thank you bae.

He came closer to me

Kingston. You tyna use theses now

I smiled nodding he got up locking his door. Oh for there birthday there mom is taking us to Los Angeles California. She already booked the resort and everything. We leave later tonight. He took his boxers off putting a condom on. And took my clothes off

Kingston. My momma home

Me. Yea she in her room

Kingston. Damn it

I got the remote turning the tv all the way up. He smiled smashing his lips into mine. He started fingering me. I moaned in his mouth. He looked in my eyes. I broke the kiss going down on him. And gave him head. I got flavor condoms. I think this is strawberry or bubblegum. One of them.

He fliped us eating me out. And he stuck it in. Going at a fast paste. I tried to pull away cuz it's to much but he held my hips. I bit my lip moaning holding on to the sheets. He bent down sucking and kissing on my neck. I felt myself squatting and it's rolling down my thighs. He pulled my shirt up with my bra up.

He sucked my boobs. I looked in his eyes feeling him pull out. He smashed his lips into mine tongue kissed me. Then he went down eating me out. After we finished we took showers and laid in the bed cuddling. He kelp kissing my neck.

Hours later

We put are bags in the trunk getting in. Its just me, miyah, Krystal, Kingston, there boyfriends and there lil cousin who's seating in the front with there mom. I'm seeing with Krystal and miyah in the back. Krystal grabbed my face whispering to n my ear

Krystal. Thank you for the gift, but you and king must of had fun earlier

She swiped her finger over my neck. I got my phone going on camera looking at my neck. Which is covered in hickeys I looked up seeing Kingston looking at me.

He smirked I looked at Krystal and miyah seeing them laughing. I shook my head pulling Krystal shirt down some reveling a huge hickey on her chest she hurried and pulled it up while me and miyah laughed. I laid on the window getting on my phone.

Krystal. I know you ain't laughing

I looked seeing Krystal pull her shirt down revealing and line of Hickey's going down her lower neck to her chest. My eyes went wide. She pulled her shirt up blushing. I got back on my phone. My dad texted me asking did we leave yet. I text that where leaving now

There mom got in driving to the gas station. We got out racking up on snacks. And neck pillows and stuff. We paid getting back in the truck. I leaned up as Kingston pocked his lips out at me. I kissed him seating down. I looked at the cast on my leg. Can't wait to get this shit off of me. I picked the slushe up drinking.

Once there mom started driving I dozed off to sleep.

At the Air b and b

Kingston pov

After taking the stuff in the air b and b. I went and set my game up. I got up going back downstairs to get my controllers seeing my  momma carrying a sleeping leylah. I got her from my momma. My momma made sure she was breathing before letting me walk away.

My momma and auntie use to worry about leylah. Alot I never use to understand why intill a few months ago I asked my mom and she said that she would notice the self harm scars on her, she would notice how flinchy she was, she noticed how her mom was treating her, I think because are house is so close to hers it was easy to tell.

She told me that she talked to leylah a few years ago about it and she cried out to her. But she would say exactly what she was going though. She just cried saying that she was tired and that she wanted more of a break. And that she wasn't happy.

I went and put leylah in my bed. I know she's probably not gonna sleep in here. I kissed her lips I'm glad I have her as a girlfriend. We've know each other since we were little. We took each other v-cards, we have the best relationship connection.

If someone lies and say I cheated she won't believe them. She pretty much ignores them. I know she won't cheat on me. Because I trust her. I connected the game to the wifi before going to lay on leylah chest. She moved a little. I glanced back seeing he still sleep. I went back to playing the game.

30 minutes later

Leyah moved again making my head fall on the bed. I sat up seeing her stretching. Her eyes poped open. I smiled she balled up watching the tv. I laid back playing the game.

She probably finna get up in a min

Vote

Comment